JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Early this year I went to Adelaide..

I cannot find the article or the news Item. but my friends that I visited had some friends. One was Elder and his family's life was being

put in jeopardy..This Elder had been handling an issue as they do. The person whom he had been helping, didn't like how things were

handled. So this person while this family was at the meetings. the person in question, copied a key for himself and would put a poison

into the milk and juices, but it went undetected for a good while, Til this family had thought maybe the drinking water wasn't quite right. So they

did some tests to find out maybe to much chlorine might be the cause. whatever was happening. This family found out that they were being poisoned. ..The unhappy associate had been caught and had also done the same thing in another cong.before hand. This made front page headlines.

So my brothers please watch your backs and food

It is sad when wonderful brothers go out of their way and families precious time..That people can want to hurt them..

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Yes that's the one. I was amazed. My friends where talking about this issue. They new this person. Pretty scarey.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I could add a lot of links to stories about Adelaides torrid history of mass murders and weird crimes. But I just put a list of 10 in the JW story. I'm just glad you survived your visit. :eat:

I fear for my life..When my hubby wants to take me home to were he grew up . I'm just kidding.( Holden hills and around Salsbury High.)

HE'S told me many times about the bodies found in the wine barrols . some of his buddies went missing.

You probably heard about the Wanda/ Green Beach girls that went missing in The 60's. That stretch of beach is were I grew up.

Freaky when its close to home.