JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

anyone tried it, a sister in our congregation told us that her mom has lost 60 pounds on it in 6 months.

No. I haven't heard of this one. what's involved. I love to give it ago.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

HCG is human chronic gonadotripin and is derived from the urine of pregnant human women. Drink up!

I first learned about human chronic gonadotripin in 1990 - my freshman year of high school. We had a tank of these African Clawed Frogs. They would not breed in Ohio captivity because the seasonal changes needed to light their fire never occurs here. However, when injected with this hormone, which could only be ordered from a biological supply company and only by a science teacher (at least I presumed), they would breed. We would breed and albino with a brown one and they all the tadpoles would be brown. But then when breeding 2 of this generation, a quarter of the 3rd generation tadpoles would be albino. There was a term for this but I cannot remember.

I raised these frogs for a couple years and sold them to the pet shops.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

HCG is human chronic gonadotripin and is derived from the urine of pregnant human women. Drink up!

I first learned about human chronic gonadotripin in 1990 - my freshman year of high school. We had a tank of these African Clawed Frogs. They would not breed in Ohio captivity because the seasonal changes needed to light their fire never occurs here. However, when injected with this hormone, which could only be ordered from a biological supply company and only by a science teacher (at least I presumed), they would breed. We would breed and albino with a brown one and they all the tadpoles would be brown. But then when breeding 2 of this generation, a quarter of the 3rd generation tadpoles would be albino. There was a term for this but I cannot remember.

I raised these frogs for a couple years and sold them to the pet shops.

Thanks for the explanation of this diet. You made totaly Dismal, :sick: after many pregnancies myself, I rather stick to a slim shakes & follow the fast for 1day & gym

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hi Gabe! Google Lindora diet---it is a 500 cal diet (which you would lose drastically with that alone) but the HCG helps to ease the hunger pains and also speed the metabolism---MANY people lose their hair--I never looked good bald myself--and it can make you extremely cranky. Yes you do lose fast but you regain just as fast. I first tried this diet in 1987 after moving to LA---dropped 30 lbs in 6-7 weeks---almost dropped my marriage too! I only needed to lose 20 but it just kept coming off--I think the whole LA can't be too skinny or too rich really affected me. I would love to lose 30 lbs now but would never try it again. Hope that helps you. We all want the magic easy weight loss but it really is just disclipine and exercise.

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

I am usually an Atkins man myself (and if you read the book, Atkins = whole foods dieting, not "zero carb" diet or "all meat diet" and some other misinformation people usually associate with him).

However, for fun I recently came up with my own meal replacement shakes using some ingredients from GNC plus whatever I want to add to it - with a goal of losing a pound a day until my vacation in Virginia Beach next month. I was right on track till I busted my bicycle, and haven't exercised as vigorously in the last few days. I gotta get that fixed tomorrow or Saturday.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I remember my mother back in the seventies lost weight on this diet. It was a fad for a while back then. It was known as the "pee diet".

I had never heard of this, I thought the Atkins diet was the pee diet, when I am on it I lose weight but pee like a sailor....:)

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

I am usually an Atkins man myself (and if you read the book, Atkins = whole foods dieting, not "zero carb" diet or "all meat diet" and some other misinformation people usually associate with him).

However, for fun I recently came up with my own meal replacement shakes using some ingredients from GNC plus whatever I want to add to it - with a goal of losing a pound a day until my vacation in Virginia Beach next month. I was right on track till I busted my bicycle, and haven't exercised as vigorously in the last few days. I gotta get that fixed tomorrow or Saturday.

I tried jogging for a while, but the ice cubes kept jumping out of my cocktail!

yes this diet works well for me. Protein, vegetables and low glycemic fruits.

this hcg diet is restricting ones calories to 500 a day, that sounds like a starvation diet to me. I mean even without the drug, at 500 calories a day, one is sure to lose mega weight and pass out. but I guess to each his own.

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!