JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I Was wondering with my invoicing if there is a program or a setting on my computer that can decode the encrypted files that I have been trying to send through emails or should I start again from scratch, There must be an easy solution that I am not connecting with?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I don't think encryption is your problem and I don't know what is. The PDF file you sent me was not encrypted, it was corrupted. I have a tool that unlocks encrypted files and it couldn't even read that one. I get the message that the file is damaged. See if your financial program has any options in the "output" settings that may have something to do with it. If it is encrypting the file, it may be damaging them as it does. See if you can turn off any "security" settings in the output settings.

I just tried to send NCH an email explaining the problem, I couldn't send through the email, came back saying file has malware and is no good. My computer did a strange thing today

it happened one time on my laptop which meant I couldn't properly use it after the screen came back blue and just crashed. I have been careful as to what i load or download on my computer. The email that I got back said it was from Panda computer clean up. I don't have a clue as to what is happening, I looked through the security settings you mentioned Musky and I will continue. thanks

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Musky if a program is corrupt what should I do, Delete and start again. I know you gave some instructions last time to go back in time to fix a problem but I cannot remember the procedure you said.

I don't think a restore will help since you haven't been able to send PDF files before. You might try uninstalling the financial program and re-installing it if you have it on CD or on your computer somewhere.

If you want to try a restore, go to the start menu, then to "system tools" and choose "system restore". Just choose a restore date that was before you started having problems with the program if there is one.

Musky I have tried all you have recommended. I give up for now. Thanks for all your help & time. Ciao

Thanks I think I need a new brain. LOL. My Computer is a year old, I will keep trying. Just frustrated can't. Do what I need to do.

Musky I have sorted out most the issues with the computer. I think there is one more small area, I suppose,

we have cleaned. Erased and deleted a lot of junk of the hard drive, But the computer is still crashing. I have reset it before I am able to use it again,

I can't afford to replace my computer at this time. So I have to make do with this one. DO you have any further advice please?

Musky Can you please advise me.

I will be working on a program on the computer and all of a sudden it crashes goes to a blue screen, Says going to lose all my Data if I don't restart the computer.

What can I do please?

I do not wish to keep bothering you. Thank you for the advice you have given me. When I can I will. have to do as you said. Most the time I have to learn how to fix an issue. Because circumstances don't allow me to always go to an expert.

I am not needing advice now, But I like learning how to fix a problem. I have found that no matter what product you buy you have to keep going back to the store, because the product stops working after a few weeks. The same with the computer. I did mechanical work, when I was younger. I rather learn how to fix the problem, I will search what I have to do.I realise there are no easy solutions. I hate to bother any body. or ask for help. I don't like imposing myself, it goes against me to be a user. I will not bother you again.

I wanted to appologize Musky for any bad attitude.

I have been going through all the soft ware and searching on google. I found some info for my computer crashing problems, Microsoft fix it. Its corrected what I needed done. I re rang the program you gave me, the combination has worked. I have been working on the computer all morning it hasn't gone to the blue screen, So it seems good.