Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Microcontrollers - Arduino, Microbit, ESP32


Recommended Posts

Does anyone tinker with any microcontrollers like ESP32, Microbit, Arduino, etc?   If so, what have you done with it?   So much easier to code for than just 5 years ago.

 

I have quite a collection of sensors, AI cameras, communication stuff, LCD/OLED displays, expansion boards and a lot more, but I am still an amateur, but liking what I see out there.  It's an amazing world and unbelievably easy these days to make things happen these days.  I have servos, step motors and such, but have not experimented with anything robotic yet.   I know some of the schools teach their students on the easiest one (Microbit) with Block coding, but you can do JavaScript, MicroPython, etc on some of the IDE's.  I have even used AI to come up with some quick code to save time.

 

Microsoft MakeCode for micro:bit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't gotten into them yet, but I have thought about trying to use something to add a stepper motor to adjust the tilt on my table saw.

 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!


You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)