JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Supper Giant Trawler. Fishing Aussie, Waters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4241 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=abel%20tasman%20sea%20trawler&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.news.com.au%2Fnational%2Fsuper-trawler-banned-from-fishing-in-australian-waters-by-federal-government%2Fstory-fndo4eg9-1226473643263&ei=maRRUPCHHe6ciAfEqYDQBg&usg=AFQjCNGTXQ9uosUXGZyrCMBXgwjELz3oUA

This made the World News Tonight an Ongoing Debate about this Giant Trawler allowed to Fish our Waters. While we have to as Amatuer fishing people have to pay a license to Fish every year. To be able to Fish or spear fish We have many places set up as Marine Parks so we are not allowed to fish these areas because they are protected and the Idea of the license was to buy out the small commercial Fishers. to save the low stocks. Around different parks and Like Botany Bay and Cronulla etc. There have been special breeding areas set up to breed fish that were on the endangered list, We are only allowed to collect a certain number of fish per bag limit. per bag limit. Yet they want to invent these Monsters that will easily rob the oceans of there precious Fish and other Marine life that is affected by the nets. It breaks my heart when you see such things allowed because of the interest of another to get rich. Sure we need money. Everybody needs to live & survive this way of life. Does every Corner of the Ocean have to be fished out? I wonder how Jehovah feels when he looks down at his beautiful art. How he sees so much destruction, from testing the weapons in the oceans to just taking everything out til its nearly bare, I even get sad at the outcome of oil going accross the Great Barrier Reef. & the many other places that are affected by the oils.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

They are part of those ruining the earth and Jehovah surely knows what is going on. Once the oceans are depleted of fish, there could be no life on earth so this shows how close we are to the end. Here is a video called Plastic Oceans that will stand your hair on end. This was a real eye opener and I try to use as little of plastics and packaging as I possibly can but unltimately only Jehovah can clean things up.