JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Why can't I read anything in the Comfort & Support forum?

Due to the personal sensitive information shared in that forum, the moderators have decided to only allow Full Access Members to read and reply to all the topics started in that forum. 

More information on how to become a Full Access User is available here in the FAQ Forum under the topic "What is Limited Access Mode?"

Limited Access Users may are more than welcome to speak with the Staff and certain Staff selected assistants in the Confidential Talk forum You can only see your own posts in the Confidential Talk forum. You may also share with us your reasons for wanting/needing access to Comfort & Support with us there.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends,

May I say, this decision to limit access is showing wisdom on a number of levels. And while I thoroughly enjoy being involved in 'all things theocratic', I can personally wait to have access to the very personal topics in this particular forum. Our congregation has endured a number of tragedies in the last couple of years, including the tragic death of a sweet little girl. Our circuit, too, has had similar challenges to endure. Our elders have been very busy helping others to cope and endure and still be as active as possible in the ministry. As much as I love the shepherding work, I'm afraid of being overwhelmed emotionally by the sensitive issues faced by others in other parts of the world. I'm grateful to Jehovah that he has provided 'gifts in men' in all parts of the globe to help individuals in their respective congregations on a personal level.

In time, I may qualify to participate more fully, and I look forward to that. But, in all modesty, I know I don't need to be in a hurry.

Thank you Body of Moderators.

I have not gotten insight on full access registration please or grant

I made the link clickable up there in the owner's first post, so you can click through to more information.

Essentially, participate in the discussions in the Interchange and other forums. In time, the system will automatically alert the moderators to give some consideration to you for Full Access and you will be discussed among them. When approved, you can then play in the Games forum, and will have an opportunity to join the Comfort and Support group if you choose.

You can speed up your consideration by following the suggestion to sent a photo as outlined in the post linked to above.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

As much as I love the shepherding work, I'm afraid of being overwhelmed emotionally by the sensitive issues faced by others in other parts of the world.

Quite a number of users avoid the Comfort forum for this very reason. They can become overwhelmed reading about what others are going through in their personal lives. On the other hand, other users practically live in this forum, either seeking help or generously giving it to others. It's not everyone's cup of tea, though.

In time, I may qualify to participate more fully, and I look forward to that. But, in all modesty, I know I don't need to be in a hurry.

Just keep participating to the extent you can now - for now. The Interchange is our main theocratic forum, and then we have Comfort and Support. The rest is just categorized fluff :P

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!