JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

forevereating.com ~ healthy stuff to eat and ways to cook it.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4178 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Forever Eating

http://forevereating.com/

"...Home New Recipes e-book download Table of Contents Breads Egg Dishes Dips & Appetizers Soup Salad Vegetables & Vegetarian Dishes Pasta Dishes Lamb, Beef, Veal & Pork Dishes Chicken Dishes Seafood Desserts Miscellaneous Healing Recipes Uniquely Regional Dishes List of Awake Recipes Menu Suggestions Recipes by Country of Origin Conversions Tables JW Links More Links Contact Us Just For Fun Cooking Tips Home

The chapters to this book are located to the right. Just click each chapter and scroll down to view the recipes."

Home New Recipes e-book download Table of Contents Breads Egg Dishes Dips & Appetizers Soup Salad Vegetables & Vegetarian Dishes Pasta Dishes Lamb, Beef, Veal & Pork Dishes Chicken Dishes Seafood Desserts Miscellaneous Healing Recipes Uniquely Regional Dishes List of Awake Recipes Menu Suggestions Recipes by Country of Origin Conversions Tables JW Links More Links Contact Us Just For Fun Cooking Tips Home

The chapters to this book are located to the right. Just click each chapter and scroll down to view the recipes.

Have a cooking tip to share with the friends. Go to Contact Us page and e-mail it to me.

As Jehovah’s Witnesses we love to gather together and share a meal with our friends.

We hope these recipes let you know a little bit about ourselves.

Although we may not be able to share a meal in person with you today, we will be able to one day, because we will be forever eating.

Share a Recipe

This book started as a wedding gift to a young couple and consisted of recipes from the East Islip Congregation located on the south shore of Long Island, NY. As more and more recipes were collected, different versions of the book came into existence.

In July 2002 my children and I volunteered to help in seldom worked territory in Southington Connecticut. The friends there were wonderful to our group and shared many delicious meals with us, of course recipes were shared and included in this book. Well one of the recipes belonged to a sister who lived in Kentucky (her daughter-in-law sent it to me). When she received her book others wanted to get involved.

This book took on an International flare (England & Spain ) in March 2007 with recipes from another couple in that region. It has been growing ever since. Please contribute to this book. If you are a Witness in good standing e-mail me your recipe.

To view country and state of origin of each recipe click here."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...