JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A very good friend passed away.

He was 99. When i was growing up. This brother & a friend were the Non.negotiators. Meaning they would go preaching every Saturday. Their wives weren.t witnesses. Dad asked why.they were like that. They said they love Jehovah. So pretty much rain hail or shine they were out. That impressed me very much. My friend before he got the truth flew over Germany he did 33 missions flying war planes. When we did return visits he would drive his cars that way. Especially over speedhumps. Hold onto your heads lol. Both He & his mate came to 2 of my grandparents funerals.They were always there for whatever ocassions.

It was people like him that made me want the truth so much. Loyal & funny. He was like another Grandfather really.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I am sorry to read of the passing of your dear friend Gabe. We are so close to the end of this system that it won't be long until you see this loved one again. In the meantime, Jehovah will help you through the sadness, just try to keep focused on the things ahead. Love & Hugs to you xxoo :encourage:

134644=7510-484417_258299354288625_59644

Thanks Kerri. Gorgeous picture. Yeah the brother did a great talk. One of his grandsons played the saxaphone. Oh my. He played song He will call. I think its what it is called, Amazing. I cannot play an instrument but He was awesome.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

99 years old !! Wow! That's a good age in this system. So he was born in 1913, that's before these last days began. When did he first find the truth? Bet he had some stories to tell. It is sad when we lose such faithful ones.

When we lose loved ones, I think it is another incentive to keep going in the truth, so that one day we can see them again.

He was baptized in 1972. He was about 40 yrs at the time. He was in the second. War. Oh he was born. The same year as My Nana. Thanks for reminder. They said. At his ulergy how much. He loved Fords & he had a GT he drove it fast. I went with a friend. One time on Rvs I was 12 h drove. It like the. Batmobile. He would. Often rock. Up to the meetings in a Motor Bike...I think he thought he was the Fonz lol. There is heaps to tell.