JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What type of pets do you have? Want to have?

Pink Petal

In the paradise, I want the same personality, the same face, bump on his forehead, color, of the dog I have now.  And woud like to add an addition to the family, a Eagle, nesting outside my treehouse.  I'll train it to bring me fresh fish from the lake below.  Tumper, and the rest of the Bambi's can visit, but they can't stay!  LOL

Like Jules I have had the pleasure of many pets: doves, lovebirds, fish, dogs, a ferret ~ now however my little Jack Russell/ Beagle named Heidi is my family... she adopted me from her shelter 8 yrs ago when she was tiny... just looking at her made me laugh with her Jack Russell flipped over ears then she melted my heart with her beagle brown eyes and that day we went home together... sometimes a watchdog, other times a playmate, always a companion and friend.

:heart:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I have a Border Collie/Chow mix and a Holland Lop Rabbit. If I could get anymore pets I would love to have: - A Pig - A Cow - A Ferret - A Parakeet - A Rat - A Mouse - A Lion - And a Bear :heart: Most of those I'll have to wait for the New System. Come on New System! :ecstatic: What kind of pet do you have or want? :)

Mouses,and lions,and bears, oh my!

The Bible wasn't just written in a book.... but in creation itself

We have 5 dogs (2 deaf dalmations, 1 deaf Jack Russell, 2 very old little crossbreds) , 6 cats, 2 catharine parakeets, 2 budgerigars, an aquarium with shrimp and 65 guinea pigs.

We used to have sheep, rabbits, piggeons and a lot of tropical birds.

In the new world I would love to have sheep again. And cows. By daughter wants, I think, any kind of animal there is (not all at the same time).

• 1 month later...

I have a pit/lab mix named Captain America  who just four months ago appeared in my backyard with his house (not air-conditioned) his food, his water pail, blanket, and stuff toy dog! And when I drove up to the backyard I asked: How did you get back there and Where did you come from? Course he couldn't tell me. But I have since taught him to blink one for YES and two for NO! And now we communicate quite well!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

I would love to have a Jack Russell Terrier!

I had a Jack Russell from September 1988 until February 2001.  Back then, the staff in the vet's office didn't even recognize his breed!  Now, of course, they are all over the place.

I miss him so much.  He was so funny and cute, and SMART.  Do not get one of these dogs if you don't like a challenge.  ;)

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a black and white cat and a small tropical aquarium with neons and corydoras catfish. I I would love to have all kinds of animals but we are renting and only allowed so much,I hope in the new system to have lots of animals :)