JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Business Book Keeping for Android ?

I am going of topic a little Sorry. Have any of you guys used the Invoice program on Google Drive. I like the set up. But when I used it a few weeks ago it appeared fine on my computer, but then I sent them to clients they couldn't read it. Is there a feature that allows you to adjust the settings. Could I email one of you a copy to show what I am talking about.?

Agape.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I have heard this is good, but haven't used it myself:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fas&hl=en

I've been eyeing that one. Not so sold on it though.

I am going of topic a little Sorry. Have any of you guys used the Invoice program on Google Drive.

Start another topic?

There is no Invoice program on Google Drive.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Free is good ;-)

I am about to pass out so I will be looking into it and a couple others tomorrow or Friday (I have the part on the magazines at tomorrows service meeeting).

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 2 weeks later...

Bob I just discovered

Waves invoicing program its 100% free and there is an android app for it. So I guess you can sync it.

There is a forum associated for invoice quest.

It has the accounts & business tracking built in.

Just passing this on.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Wave ・ A & G CLEANING & GARDENING SERVICES ・ Invoice 1.htm

I Posted a sample copy

I didn't explain the android app is in the Google apps & you need an account for this app. but its free.

Bob I just discovered

Waves invoicing program its 100% free and there is an android app for it. So I guess you can sync it.

I checked into Wave. I have not seen an Android App for it. If there was one, I might be interested. I registered but the site looks awful on a mobile screen.

Besides that though, it is FREE which makes it very very appealing.

I thought i saw an app for this program. There is a help forum so i hsve asked if there is an app for the android

I was looking last night for hours kinda. Searching

You need to have a google apps account. There is a 30 day free trial. So i made the account I still couldn't find the

App. So now I am waiting to get a message back.

I think I read in one of there pages they are looking into making an app.

The program is easy. I tried Quick books when I was in another partnership. Too hard basket.

I tried MYOB. & NCH. Til I updated them then they were no good. So this one is simple you can go to any PC. & go to log in. & do what you must.

I will let you know if there is an app.:wave:

The team at Waves just let me know they are trying to get some mobile apps up. Sometime this year.

I discovered thru Dolphin Browser. The program looks &works well. & if you save it to a bookmark. It works.

An app would be good. I would like to get away from QuickBooks because they want 13 dollars a month for the online service, and they force you to upgrade your desktop software every few years at a rate of 200 dollars. The Quick Books app doesn't allow you to enter expenses. This is what I primarily need, so I can keep up with my record keeping throughout the year, instead of getting as behind as I do.

Hey Gabe!

Check this out. I think I may have found an online accounting solution that is going to work for me and might likely work for you too....

https://classictileworks.freshbooks.com/refer/www

There is a way to use Freshbooks for FREE by only keeping 3 clients "active" - and you can make clients active and inactive at your will. You can do estimates, invoicing, and expense tracking right on the cloud and it looks decent on my mobile device as well. It just might eliminate all your invoicing woes, because Freshbooks PDFs will adhere to current standards.

For the first 30 days there are no limitations. I am going to play around and check it out. It looks better than Wave. There are paid plans also which I am going to try to avoid, but if you sign up with the link above, you will get 25% of said plans if you choose to use them.

Thanks Bob

I will check it out. I was trying to help out a friend ger some invoicing set up. Waves kept mucking up. Maybe it was his internet service. He lives closer to the Mountains. I couldn't help him.

Felt frustrated. So that program looks very good.