JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

More on Baby Crying

I bought the DVD before I had my last baby. This baby didn't cry as much as he got his needs met sooner. I so wish I had it before I had the last 5!

Our Kingdom Hall has 80 young ones under 20. It's vibrant and alive. Babies are a part of our congregation and big hugs for all those mums and dads who struggle to get their little ones there.

That video is funny & cute..

Whenever my kids would go HEH HEH.. it for them was feeding time..LOL

I love hearing the sound of a newborn crying. SO precious..

When Jade was first born. I couldn't do much for her. But when she cry it was so sweet. the only way I knew how to comfort her was to rub her feet with so cream.

She would settle. & Smile

They such a wonderful gift. Let them cry for a bit.

Babies are incredible. I have observed mine. when I have gone to shops or where ever they notice each other and its like who are you.

There communication abilities between each other is amazing to watch.

My Son was 2 and he noticed one younger than himself. A little girl. Should have seen the look on his face. He was in another world. so funny. Her mum was worried about early match making. LOL.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

They keep moving in because they hear there are a lot of young ones here, so we get more. Lots of families, not many oldies.

The surrounding congs are the same - many of the suburbs around here are newly established, so there are many families with young children.

Fascinating. If it is true, it's something humans would have learned from the beginning of human creation if Adam and Eve had stayed loyal to Jehovah and let him show mothers and fathers how to be more in tune with their babies, even though babies can't use words to communicate. I've emailed the clip from Youtube to various folks I know who would find it interesting and perhaps useful.Thanks.>:D