JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Online Library

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4044 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Has anyone noticed improvements to wol.jw.org? I use the Samsung Note and the website for mobile phones is more and more user friendly! New drop down menu arrow on toolbar for preferences language list is great! Also the scripture citations are blue but the scriptures are red just like only laptop library :ecstatic:

While reading the wt. lesson which can be accessed at the bottom of the m.s. schedule, there is a small box on the lower right corner where we can select font size and check a page number option. Thanks to anyone who has contributed to these improvements!! :wave:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

• 4 weeks later...

How do I use the highlight feature from the menu button at the bottom of an article in wol.jw-anyone know? I know how to use adobe reader highlight on downloaded files..thanks I use galaxy note phone..help appreciated in advance!

:help:

cat2_e0.gif

I just bookmarked it on my phone....Love it:loopy:[/quote

One thing more I learned is that if you tap a word and hold until it turns blue there is an option toolbar at the top and a menu box in the top right corner which if you tap open it gives the option of going to the internet for the definition of the shaded word!:dance:

cat2_e0.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I just bookmarked it on my phone....Love it:loopy:

One thing more I learned is that if you tap a word and hold until it turns blue there is an option toolbar at the top and a menu box in the top right corner which if you tap open it gives the option of going to the internet for the definition of the shaded word!:dance:

Sometimes the web search has as a selection the Webster dictionary and the PRONOUNCE speaker symbol can be? tapped!

:grouphug:

cat2_e0.gif