JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Can You Find The 16 Books Of The Bible?

Find 16 books of the bible hidden in this paragraph. Its not as easy as you might think! I found 13 so far and am still searching for the other 3, but I know someone who's found all of them!

"I once made a remark about the hidden books of the bible. It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes there will be some really easy ones to spot, others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea, so she can concentrate better. See how well you can complete. Relax now, for there are really sixteen names of books in the bible in this.(One minister found 15 books in 20 minutes, but it took him three weeks to find the sixteenth one.) "

Find 16 books of the bible hidden in this paragraph. Its not as easy as you might think! I found 13 so far and am still searching for the other 3, but I know someone who's found all of them!

"I once made a remark about the hidden books of the bible. It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes there will be some really easy ones to spot, others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea, so she can concentrate better. See how well you can complete. Relax now, for there are really sixteen names of books in the bible in this.(One minister found 15 books in 20 minutes, but it took him three weeks to find the sixteenth one.) "

I suck at these types of things LOL!!!!