JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

From Plastic To Oil

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3972 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is the coolest thing ever, watch this, it's in Japanese but is subtitled.

http://www.flixxy.com/convert-plastic-to-oil.htm

Finally something that is good for the earth.

I looked and didn't see it anywhere so if it's a repeat from someone else, oopsie. Still cool though!

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Yes, it is, its one of the coolest things I've seen on YouTube.  I wrote this man 2 years ago.  I wanted to know if a simple person like myself could buy it.  I found his address on line and I never heard a peep from him.  Then someone told me it was a hoax, but this video doesn't look like a hoax to me.   Great idea I think, we have so much plastic, why not turn it into OIL, DISEL, GASOLINE.  AH, I wouldn't want to use it as cooking oil though.  Just think of our brains in the new world!  What will us sisters and our brothers come up with to make this planet liveable forever?  Right now my brain is exhausted.  It is going to rest up, big day in the ministry tomorrow morning.  Its finally nice here in Maryland, no more 90 plus degrees!   I hope all of you are doing okay, particularly our dear friends in OK and KS!   You are always in our prayers, day and night!   

much love to the friends everywhere!

Yes, it is, its one of the coolest things I've seen on YouTube.  I wrote this man 2 years ago.  I wanted to know if a simple person like myself could buy it.  I found his address on line and I never heard a peep from him.  Then someone told me it was a hoax, but this video doesn't look like a hoax to me.   Great idea I think, we have so much plastic, why not turn it into OIL, DISEL, GASOLINE.  AH, I wouldn't want to use it as cooking oil though.  Just think of our brains in the new world!  What will us sisters and our brothers come up with to make this planet liveable forever?  Right now my brain is exhausted.  It is going to rest up, big day in the ministry tomorrow morning.  Its finally nice here in Maryland, no more 90 plus degrees!   I hope all of you are doing okay, particularly our dear friends in OK and KS!   You are always in our prayers, day and night!   

much love to the friends everywhere!

I was disappointed to hear it perhaps was a farce so I looked it up on ask.com here's what I found

http://www.plastic2oil.com/site/home

makes me wonder if the original technology was taken by a US company or something and then promoted. Oil companies won't like this technology because it won't line their pockets, actually drain them. So we'll se how long it takes before this good method will disappear.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

It is not a hoax, my husband has a friend here in Arkansas that has done it but when he tried to market his ideas the U.S. government shut him down and tried to ruin him. He was invited to the white house and showed how it worked and then they confiscated his machine and is not allowed to use it. He was even able to run radio active waste through his machine and break it down to oil, but the U.S. does not want this to be. He ran the machine off of methane gas and it was inexpensive to use and most anything can be turned from product to oil. And that was the name of his machine PTO, Products to Oil. 

The machine burned material at 1000 calorie degree not fahrenheit which is how it operated. 

Maybe in the new system we will use a machine like this to help clean up the garbage. 

It is not a hoax, my husband has a friend here in Arkansas that has done it but when he tried to market his ideas the U.S. government shut him down and tried to ruin him. He was invited to the white house and showed how it worked and then they confiscated his machine and is not allowed to use it. He was even able to run radio active waste through his machine and break it down to oil, but the U.S. does not want this to be. He ran the machine off of methane gas and it was inexpensive to use and most anything can be turned from product to oil. And that was the name of his machine PTO, Products to Oil. 

The machine burned material at 1000 calorie degree not fahrenheit which is how it operated. 

Maybe in the new system we will use a machine like this to help clean up the garbage. 

Oh goodness I'm so glad you responded. This is exactly what I thought. This is not the first time government has done this, remember Dr. Hulda Clarke? She was hauled in many times for her work in cancer. These big money people just will not tolerate anything that works for everyone but is economical. Yes, Jehovah's new system will be a refreshing relief. If you haven't read Sunday's WT do so, I can't believe how we're being prepared. How loving a creator we have.

Thank-you again for your information.