JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Question About Belize

I didn't know which area to post this question :wacko:      Has anyone visited the country of Belize or live there?     My wife and I are planning our first out of country trip ever and are headed to Belize in October.     Do you have any suggestions, ideas as to things to do.  Not real pricey . I do want to go zip lining, snorkeling, etc.   Thanks friends.

• 2 weeks later...

@ David; I have contacted our Sister and asked her to e-mail me some info...twice now...sometimes she gets a little busy, being a Aux Pioneer, a Nurse with a full shift, and an Elders wife and secretary for his business...

I will prod her again, this time by e-mail instead of face-to-face or with a note...

What she told me was very encouraging...They know a bunch of the Friends in the area and one Brother even owns his own travel/tourist thing and can definitely show you where to go, and where Not to go---

I and Denise are going to Iowa for a week, her dad is slipping a bit and we want to go visit him some...I will mail her after we get there, we leave Sacramento airport at about 5:45 Thursday morning...about 6.5 hours from now--

Have fun on your trip, it is a beautiful country....

I didn't know which area to post this question :wacko: Has anyone visited the country of Belize or live there? My wife and I are planning our first out of country trip ever and are headed to Belize in October. Do you have any suggestions, ideas as to things to do. Not real pricey . I do want to go zip lining, snorkeling, etc. Thanks friends.

David---I don't know where Paul's Valley, OK is but I am in west Tulsa, Ok so we have got to be close! Closer than Belieze anyway. I have a outdoor clothes line and can hook a couple of clips on there for you, for around a buck twentyfive. That will surely save you a lot of money!

Edited by LeslieDean

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Leslie now I reckonize Your town. Tulsa..Gene Pitney ...Only 24 miles from Tulsa....Is that right"? LOLS

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

@ David; I have contacted our Sister and asked her to e-mail me some info...twice now...sometimes she gets a little busy, being a Aux Pioneer, a Nurse with a full shift, and an Elders wife and secretary for his business...

I will prod her again, this time by e-mail instead of face-to-face or with a note...

What she told me was very encouraging...They know a bunch of the Friends in the area and one Brother even owns his own travel/tourist thing and can definitely show you where to go, and where Not to go---

I and Denise are going to Iowa for a week, her dad is slipping a bit and we want to go visit him some...I will mail her after we get there, we leave Sacramento airport at about 5:45 Thursday morning...about 6.5 hours from now--

Have fun on your trip, it is a beautiful country....

Thank you very much SIS!     I would like to get the name of the brother(s) who has teh travel/tourist for belize     Thanks.   Tell all "Hi!" from Pauls Valley Congregation, Oklahoma