JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Water Quality Complaints Labeled Possible "Act of Terrorism"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3956 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This may be coming to other states too, to silence and destroy.  I think the Water people weren't to happy with their spoke person who told the audience that if they had no basis or real facts for the water tasting or looking like .... would be an act of terrorism.    I don't think the people of Tennessee will stand for that.   But things are going to get worse and worse, more and more rules and laws changed to suit (ruling authorities) of the State or States to control the people.  Its amazing, in my State, the governor and the legislation passed a bill where (whether it rains or not) citizens must pay on their property taxes, RAIN TAX.   When it rains, they (the ruling government of my state) and it runs off the roof of your house, apartment buildings, businesses, the street or court where you live, you will pay for the Rain Tax.  Each county has to come up with an amount.  In my county, if you own a single house and your have a driveway, with rain spouts, (don't quote me on this) approximately, $132.00 added to your property taxes.  If you live in a condo, and your on the 2 floor, your tax will be approxiamtely $32.00 added to your property tax.  Am not quite sure how much the malls and other businesses are paying.  I did see (while out in service) lots of homes for sale and businesses, (the owners) trying to sell the buildings.  I think next year, they will tax the air we breath in my state! 

Edited by allabord4jah