JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Swine Flu Vaccine

Greetings, brothers & sisters,

I feel obliged to forward this e-mail I received from Sister Erica. Very important!!! Susan

Subject: Ingredients in the "Swine Flu" Vaccine revealing!

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

FYI, so you can do your own research.

Subject: Fw: Ingredients in the "Swine Flu" Vaccine revealing!

I received this information from a Sister who is a certified

Naturopathic doctor. I think it merits being passed on to the friends

so we can make an educated decision..

----- Original Message -----

Friends,

I received this today from the brothers at Alt Med Services in

Blackhawk , SD. I trust their reliability as brothers, and the fact

that there are several kinds of blood in the vaccine will be of

concern to all of Jehovah's people.

Bill

http://articles/. mercola.com/ sites/articles/ archive/2001/

03/07/vaccine- ingredients. aspx

cine-+ingredients.+aspx>

According to the above site, done by a Medical Doctor, this is what

is in the "Swine-Flu" Vaccine:

aluminum hydroxide

aluminum phosphate

ammonium sulfate

amphotericin B

animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,

dog kidney, monkey kidney,

chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg

calf (bovine) serum

betapropiolactone

fetal bovine serum

formaldehyde

formalin

gelatin

glycerol

human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

hydrolized gelatin

monosodium glutamate (MSG)

neomycin

neomycin sulfate

phenol red indicator

phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)

potassium diphosphate

potassium monophosphate

polymyxin B

polysorbate 20

polysorbate 80

porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein

residual MRC5 proteins

sorbitol

sucrose

thimerosal (mercury)

tri(n)butylphosphat e,

VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells

washed sheep red blood cells

---

Patty (Snyder) Adams

www.mannapages.com/pa

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/03/07/vaccine-ingredients.aspx

According to the above site, done by a Medical Doctor, this is what is in the "Swine-Flu" Vaccine:

The above link to to an article titled Vaccine Fillers and Ingredients that was published in 2001 and is totally unrelated to the Swine Flu H1N1 vaccine.

I often wonder how stuff like this gets started. Apostates who promote false stories often speak about a myth that at one time Jehovah's people refused vaccines, which is not and has never been true. I wouldn't be surprised if this swine flu story with a link to an old unrelated article (which is a broken link in the original email, btw) originated with them.

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Ok, question, is this whole blood or blood fractions? That would make the biggest difference with me.

And that would be in harmony with our views towards medical care as an organization...

http://www.jw-media.org/beliefs/medical.htm

"Jehovah's Witnesses have no objection to vaccines in general. Some vaccines contain minor blood fractions, and use of these is a matter of personal choice."

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

The vaccine that is the shot and not the nasal spray uses Thimerisol as a preservative. Mercury is part of Thimerisol but really the amount is so small that it poses no real health danger. The fears of some will not be allayed by that information however. Let your own conscience guide you. I posted this on my profile at Facebook. The link given is for the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health website.

If you want to know how common vaccines in the US are developed and their contents, please read this information from the US FDA. Unfortunately incorrect information is circulating through email inboxes that need to be corrected. Beware of the source!

For example: Go to http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm & scroll down to the H1N1 section you will see several versions/manufacturers of this vaccine. If you click on the brand name of the vaccine and scroll more than half way down the contents and method used for developing the vaccine are listed generally in section eleven (11)

{Edit: Made the link active - Bob}

Google this: Swine Flu Vaccine Ingredients

Balance it out. Below are excepts of what a Sister friend sent...and a Brother sent the chart (attached).

Note: The attached file says a sore throat is not present with the Swine Flu. However, I seen it on the news where they said it was. So...just research...and pray about it. It sure are scary times...but they were foretold as per our letter stated from the Slave Class during our Service Meeting.

Attachment: Cold.doc

One Sister wrote and it was forwarded to me the following information:

"I work for a pediatrician. I wanted to tell ya that on average, we see on average 20 (out of 70 patients) that have swine flu. Most kids think they have allergies. The media has hyped this up SO much that everyones freaking out. H1N1 is very mild. All swine flu is, is influenza A. The kids fevers barely break 100. So low grade fever, headache, fatigue. But all very mild... More annoying than anything. The dangerous part is severe dehydration. H1N1 doesn't kill babies, dehydration does.

SO, according to my docs and nurses, the CDC has rushed out the vaccine for this virus. Minimal testing and effectiveness hasn't been tested thoroughly. EVERY healthcare provider refuses to get this vaccine because the side effects have not been established yet!!. Anyway. Nothing to worry about.

...and a Brother sent the chart (attached).

Hi Pamie,

Thank you for that chart. It is really nice. I'm going to print it out and/or forward it to some friends. Thanks!

- Bob

Bob, mind if you forward a copy of attachment to my e-mail address, so I can e-mail to my son so he will understand why I refused to get the H1N1 shot. Thanks, Susan:D

Hi Susan,

The attachment is up there in Pamie's post. She uploaded it to share. You can scroll up there to download it or try this link (it should work)...

https://jwtalk.net/uploads/converted_files/5062=60-Cold.doc

I'll also send you a copy via email in a moment.

- Bob

Should the vaccination contain only blood fractions and be permissable by my conscience, I would refuse the vaccination based upon the following reasonings.

Vaccinations, as you know, are created from a weakened/extracted or killed form of the pathogen in H1N1. This means that my immunity would be specific to that particular strain, but not to the others that the virus is capable of mutating to. For any given flu immunization, many are only 50% effective due to the nature of virus mutation.

In addition to this, proper trials of the vaccination have not yet been conducted and frankly I have very little faith in a medical community that is driven by pharmaceutical company sales. A point which the following website makes quite clearly.

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/101209_canadians_flu_jab_before_completed_trials.shtml

"The vaccine produced by GlaxoSmithKline (who holds an exclusive contract as the sole manufacturer of the vaccine for Canada) is not approved by Health Canada. It will likely not be approved until early November, at the end of a process of accelerated evaluation, as officials forsee the fight plan against the pandemic, indicated Health Canada to The Press.

Aspects of the manufacturing procedure for the vaccine are known. Similar procedures have been used for a number of years for the seasonal influenza vaccine. But for Canada, the seasonal vaccine does not contain any adjuvants (a dangerous additive that is supposed to stimulate immune response). In contrast the H1N1 vaccine will contain adjuvants such as AS03, as noted in Pandemrix assessment report.

Currently my family is in the throes of a flu. It seems to run a 6-7 day course, with high fever, fatigue, coughing, and the sudden onset. Two of my children came down with this prior to our meeting yesterday, whereas the third had it the week before last. I've been fortunate enough not to catch it by ensuring I am following proper methods of hygiene (wash your hands people!!!!), bolstering my immune system with Vitamin C tablets and Cranberry juice.