JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Skinny Fiber

Not sure if this is the wright forum, but I was told that it would be okay to post this here.

I am Sis Little, I am an independent distributor for a weight loss product called skinny fiber, it is an all natural ingredient product that actually works. 

Looking for honesthearted ones who actually want too loose the weight and possible enjoy working for the company.  To get a view of the product please go to www.sislittle.OneGreatMovie.com and let me know what you think.  I post on face book daily that is basically what the job consists of.

You can pm here or fb.

Hi Angela. I took a look at your video. I would like to try your weightloss product. Forever trying this method and that to loose some kgs. I am in Australia. Is there any place I can buy this product or is it only online?

BTW looks good.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

While I would be in favor of taking fiber supplements to assist in one's weight loss goals (and better yet, eating fiber rich foods themselves), I must say I am taken aback by the auto-play video that claims you can make $1600+ per month just by signing up by "Thursday" and popping these pills in your mouth, without ever having to sell a bottle to any friends or family or any other soul for that matter, nor directly recruit anyone to be in your multi-level marketing (i.e. pyramid) organization, and that all those who sign up after you, regardless of how they stumbled across the Skinny Fiber official site, somehow put cash in your pocket. How does that work?

Don't get me wrong my sister. Fiber supplements are good. I also am not against multi-level marketing - my wife and are are distributors of fine wine - www.crystalangle.com (our product makes you fat, which puts us and our product at odds with eachother, LOL!) - but it takes a lot of work, time, dedication, in addition to believing in your product to even have the slightest chance at being successful with it. The Skinny Fiber video make me feel like I can close my eyes, click my heels 3 times, and find myself swimming in a pool of cold hard cash.

I was wondering if you could elaborate. Better yet, how long have you been at it, and how is it working for you - both the weight loss and the money making? 

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

Not sure if this is the wright forum, but I was told that it would be okay to post this here.

I am Sis Little, I am an independent distributor for a weight loss product called skinny fiber, it is an all natural ingredient product that actually works. 

Looking for honesthearted ones who actually want too loose the weight and possible enjoy working for the company.  To get a view of the product please go to www.sislittle.OneGreatMovie.com and let me know what you think.  I post on face book daily that is basically what the job consists of.

You can pm here or fb.

I would like to know how the fiber works for regularity, what is your experience? thanx

Dismal, honestly I took a chance at this, the product works great, money can be made, I have only received 2 checks but honestly you really have nothing too do but post the product actually sells itself, I have 3 customers under me and they r just preferred customers not distributors but whoever they refer to my site I get paid, I have a silver distributor in my matrix when he makes money so do I. I am not trying too get rich not in my plans I just need xtras for household things, clothes for service, mtgs., conventions and I can make that here.

Thursdays' are our cutoff days, like Fridays are end of pay period, it is not a gimmick, we r nationwide, in Jan we have been invited to co-host on a talk show, The New Balance, they r interested in our product and wants too promote it. We are legit.

I believe in Jehovah, I can not and will not lie, even if I find out down the line something is not right, will expose it.

Sis Little