JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Food Inc. --- Documentary

I too watched it when it first came out. It really helped me to appreciate that these individuals who think they are eating "organic" ANYTHING - fruit, vegatbles, etc are just buying into the LIE.

The corporations own ALL the food - so, unless you are growing your own - don't be duped. WalMart is buying up all of these "organic" farms - it is only a matter fo time before they need them to make more of a profit and change the standards for what is "called" organic  :yes: I believe they are doing that already. Enjoy those veggie burgers  :lol1:

Only God's Kingdom will stop the greed. As one farmer said on the film - "it was easier to pay the fee (to the corporation) than try to fight them." They all are giving in.

So, I'll go to McDonalds and have a burger - while you go to your local grocery store and buy that 100% "organic" angus beef (at 5 times the price) - and the 2 of us will be eating the same beef.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

There's not a whole lot that can be done about man's greed and injurious dominance.  I find this stuff interesting because it just shows Jehovah's righteousness in destroying this system and those who support and maintain it  (2 Thessalonians 1:6) ". . .This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for YOU..."

Satan's argument to Eve was that she would be like God knowing good and bad.  The Israelites implored Samuel for a king because they wanted to be (1 Samuel 8:5) . . .like all the nations. . .

Satan and all the humans that reject Jehovah's sovereignty have had time to prove their argument.  Jehovah has been warning humans from the beginning that this argument is a lie.  Now even the imperfect humans are having to admit that it is a lie.  Man has not and can not come up with their own ways of doing things that are just as good as what Jehovah had originally purposed.  And what's more, they have no interest in trying to benefit mankind.  The main focus is power over others and how they can make more money.  Shame on those who are harmed.  Our loving Father teaches us to benefit ourselves and this is becoming ever clearer as this system nears it's end.  

The shocking things that they do, don't come as a surprise, but they're still shocking  (Jude 14, 15) . . .E′noch, prophesied also regarding them, when he said: “Look! Jehovah came with his holy myriads, 15 to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”

Amen, come Lord Jesus...

Ahh I get mine from Earth Faire they do a "pretty good" job,you ask them they tell you the truth and so does "Sprouts" and local growers here in the farmers market.. Good stuff. If you watch what you eat you can cut out a great deal of it - thing is trying finding anything with out GMO soy in it at any store other then a very few that are actually concerned. Anything you pick up on the shelve will have gmo soy listed in it. It's crazy - how much longer can we go before Jehovah HAS to stop it ?

Here's a better one that is very sly and hidden even better then GMO poisioning. 

Bisphenol A --

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/bisphenol-a-receipts-ban-1212

So IF the GMO food doesn't get you then your receipt will :D (which they actually have documentation on that goes back to the 1930s)

http://illumination.missouri.edu/f11/unsafe_at_any_exposure

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0055698

My wife loves to shop at "Whole Foods". I call it "Whole PayCheck"! They have all that "organic" stuff. She believes it.  :nope: When I say something to her response is - well at least they use less pesticides  :lol1:  3 tablespoons of poison or 1?  :lol1:

O well, if it makes her feel better - right?

We have a friend in the produce industry. He said, they were so happy when all this "organic" stuff became popular - as now they have a place to send the stuff that doesn't look as good as the rest  :chef: Before they would just throw it away.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

We have a friend in the produce industry. He said, they were so happy when all this "organic" stuff became popular - as now they have a place to send the stuff that doesn't look as good as the rest  :chef: Before they would just throw it away.

lol - too funny. Everything is a scam -- just one thing after another.