JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
BLEmom

Original songs to iTunes?

I looked for a thread about this but didn’t find one. 

Is there a way to download the music into iTunes on phone directly?  I’ve done it in the past only by a multi step event. I downloaded to a windows media, converted it and then put it in iTunes. 

Is there an easier way?  I’d like to have them as a playlist on my phone. 

Is there a way to download the music into iTunes on phone directly?  I’ve done it in the past only by a multi step event. I downloaded to a windows media, converted it and then put it in iTunes. 

I assume you’re talking about Apple Music on your iOS device? At the moment, you need to go via iTunes on a computer to add a song. It’s a bit of a hassle, but a security measure Apple has chosen to take. However, you do not need to convert a regular MP3-file.

20 hours ago, BLEmom said:

The process is quite simple once you get the hang of it. 

1. Download rje music file or entire album and unzip the file. Remember where it’s saved. 
  2. While in the music tab of iTunes, to go File > Add file to library 
  3. After the file is added to iTunes, plug in your device and sync your music. 

If you need additional steps (how to sync your music to your device) please let me know.