JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How Do I Change My Username, Display Name, Email Address, or Password?

Message added by Brother_Bliss

The information in this topic is out of date, since we now use a different software to power the JWTalk community. - Bob

How Can I Change My Email Address or Password?

You can do so yourself in your Account Control Center at the top right side of the page. There is a link therein called Email & Password on the sidebar. Or use the links in this post.

How Can I Change My Display Name?

If you are a Full Access User, you may do that one time yourself via your Profile. If not, an administrator must do that for you. Please send a PM to one of the group moderators about the changes you need to make and one of them with administrator privileges will take care of it for you.

How Can I Change My Real Name?

Your real name field and your first name only field can only be changed by a moderator that has administrative priveges. Please contact one of the board moderators via a private message if you need to change your name (for example, you're a sister and got married, or you need to fix a mispelling).

• 2 years later...

How can I change my new password to something more user-friendly for me so that I will remember it?

Up at the top of the page to the right there is a link to your profile, and on the sidebar you will see a link to Change Password. <-- You can also click this link that I put in this posting.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

HELP!

Obviously I can and do participate here. And the reason I never log off is because I'm the only one using this tablet so i figure what's the point. Yet I noticed that when I try to log on using my phone I'm unable to log on, something about wrong password. Could it be the phone? Or maybe the IP address...whatever that's about?

If I need to make another password, no problem. If y'all need my email address, no problem. Wait. Don't y'all have it? But no problem if you don't. Just ask.

Edited by Luezette