JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NZ passes new law legalizing gay marriage

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4017 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10878200

Supporters of this new law legalizing gay marriage reckon this is "a huge leap forward".

What they don't appreciate is that it's a huge step closer to their ultimate destruction.

Psalm 92:7 says:

"When the wicked ones sprout as the vegetation

And all the practicers of what is hurtful blossom forth,

It is that they may be annihilated forever."

I'm beginning to feel like Lot. This world is becoming more like Sodom & Gomorrah every day.

I'm almost in disbelief that it could happen so quickly and with such popular support.

It makes you feel ill.

The elections are about to happen here in the next few months.

Its a hot topic/score card for the Pollies.

When my folks were first studying they were Presb/ Anglican

The priest had asked Dad why he was leaving. Dad said.. Because No where in the Bible does it say about allowing this sort of behavior. The Priest said he was right.

But to keep the members he had to Allow it.

I learnt a brother I was fond of. We used to pioneer. He married someone else. Had kids.

He was an awesome speaker. Made the watchtower reading on a Sunday come alive.

He did talk a certain way etc. But never picked any vibes up. He went out of the truth. Left his family cause he went this way. Completely dumbfounded. Crushed.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

It has been barely 2 weeks since NZ passed a law legalising gay marriage and already we're hearing reports of Gays fighting for even more rights as the following article shows:

Gay man fighting for right to be Anglican priest

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/gay-man-fighting-right-be-anglican-priest/1855982/

Don't they read their bibles?

Edited by Dave

If they did read the scriptures, they would have no case in court.  So they shut out that side in the brain & demand for rights that are not right. :pistols:  :hammer:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

It's a hard topic for teenagers in school, it has become "the thing" to be gay at school. The pressure the kids are under today is heart wrenching. I sure hope families are using their study night to help strengthen and upbuild their kids on this matter. My prayers go out to all our young ones in these last days.