JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Armageddon Survivor

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3926 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

You are in the new world, taking a walk when a group of beautiful and healthy kids rush to you, begging you to tell them about the great tribulation and how Jehovah delivered his people at Armageddon. They plead with you to tell them because they have been searching for an Armageddon survivor for a long time and finally they have found you...................

The Israelites sang songs after being delivered by Jehovah through the Red Sea,it was talked about by surrounding nations,all recorded for us.Maybe the days ahead will be written and sung about to.So when children ask me I will tell them about my experiences during Great Tribulation and Armaggedon,I hope I'm there to tell them,whatever will help their faith and love in Jehovah grow.

iv think someone maybe makung a point abput another thread.

on the thread topic i shouldntbthink that theu woukd hav to search to hard to find a survivor... but its interesting because we will b witnessess of not only the great day of Jehovah but to the awfulness of a world under satans influence. come the end of the 1000 years we can tell perhaps ones who have never experienced death illness pain hunger etc... how utterly awful it is.

I feel a Johnny Carson skit coming on....

Oh how I adored Johnny Carson!!! What a truly kind man he was! Very respectful of Jehovah's people and had many staffers who were JW's. I remember him saying he had received a letter from his wife's attorney (3rd or 4th one) and he was frightened because her divorce attorney's firm name was titled From the offices of "Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe"! Never have enjoyed another comedic talent like him. A master at his profession!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x802iz_johnny-carson-as-carnac-from-1974_fun#.UeFNCtKsiSo

Edited by LeslieDean

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!