JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Willis Bentley

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3932 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is it true that Willis Bentley is no more a circuit Overseer and a witness?

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Moved from Comfort and Support, since this is not a topic about your personal physical, emotional, or mental issues.

The only thing i can find about it is a place called {{ Content deleted }} , they are searching to see if it is true too but they are all DF'd or apostate. Isn't it weird that they call their site {{ Content deleted }} but are no longer, what a crock and as usual just like their father they have to lie to get any attention. As far as I can find there is neither confirmation and could be just gossip started by these no good satan's children. Can you imagine someone starting something like that about you and the years it would take to live it down. Well that's the only place I found it and I need to take a shower from their filth and pray to Jehovah to cleanse me from it. 

{{ Apostate links and URL's are prohibited by the forum membership policy. 

Please click here to refresh yourself with them. - Bob }}

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Let's not point our brothers and sisters to one of the traps of the birdcatcher.

Personally speaking I can see absolutely no benefit for anyone by asking this question?

The branch does not list the status of Circuit overseers..

All it does is drive people to google his name ... And guess what .. your at an apostate site .. Asking the same questions..

What if the poor brother is just fine..? How he can he defend himself..?

If he is not serving .. What business is it of ours...

If he is not in the truth the congregation would of handled it..

So let us seek how we can put an end to this line of questioning... And sowing seeds of doubt...

Prov 17:9

9 The one covering over transgression is seeking love, and he that keeps talking about a matter is separating those familiar with one another.

Lance

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

So let us seek how we can put an end to this line of questioning... And sowing seeds of doubt...

And with that, this topic is closed. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Several years ago a similar story was going around about a very popular CO in our area, It was widely circulated that he had gone apostate and left the circuit work and the faith itself. The  truth of the matter turned out to be that he left the circuit work to take care of his aging parents until they died. He was very hurt by this rumor and although he and I laugh about it now. He is still faithful in his advanced years, This was a reminder to me of how spreading gossip can do so much damage to a person and it's none of our business anyway. 

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3932 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.