JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security in Centrafrique : a priority for UN

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3878 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The news are in french but maybe it is possible to have a "translation" using google translate or another stuff.

1 thess 5:3 once again, the end is near... This very expression is more and more used... Keep on watching, being faithful...

http://courrierstrategique.com/3895-paix-et-securite-en-centrafrique-desormais-une-priorite-pour-lonu.html

"O the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgments are and beyond tracing out his ways are!"

- Romans 11:33 -

Don't undertand the details or contents of this article since it is in French.  But, for some time now, France has been urging the United Nations to become the center of global goverence.  She has been urging this since 2009 at the International G8 meetings.  France trusts the U.N. and is the second largest doner second to the U.S !  France, as one of the original U.N. members (as are the United States, Great Britain, Russia and China), is also a member of the U.N. Security Council.  The Security Council is the most powerful organization in the World!  In the area of peace and security, France plays a MAJOR key role in terms of disarmament.  France's permanent goal is to make the U.N. a Global Governing Body.

While the United Nations started in 1945 as nothing more than an advisory board to member nations, all that is changing and fast. . . .

Edited by Mei

Translation & Printed story:    Peace and Security in Central Africa: now a priority for the UN  (main title)

The total absence of the rule of law in the Central African Republic since the takeover by Seleka last March, is reacted the Security Council of the UN will meet next Wednesday. The purpose of the Council is to review the situation to decide on possible sanctions against the former rebel coalition in power.

Restore peace and security in the country is, now, a priority for the World Organization, through its Secretary-General calls on the Council to "consider appropriate options, (...), to ensure that there is no impunity for those responsible for gross violations of human rights. "

According to official sources, more than one and a half million people live in hunger. For example, twelve thousand children suffer from acute malnutrition, unaware that hundreds of thousands of Central Africans displaced within the borders of the country, are in urgent need of assistance, whether food or safe.

In addition, according to the same source, security is staggering: people are falling prey to looting, rapes, assaults, abductions and summary executions. Impunity is thus growing as those responsible for the violence committed freely without any constraint. Clearly, this is a collapse of the state law, against which the government currently in power, have expressed their inability to defeat.

Anyway, in this chaotic environment experienced by the CAR, an effective UN action is urgent wants unquestionably better, it is necessary to end the suffering.

This was on the U.N. site, all their resolutions for 2013 for each nation causing trouble:

United Nations Security Council
  •  
  •  
  •  

Subscriptions:

Security Council Resolutions Resolutions adopted by the Security Council in 2013 Document Symbol Subject S/RES/2114 (2013) Cyprus S/RES/2113 (2013) Reports of the Secretary-General on the Sudan S/RES/2112 (2013) Côte d'Ivoire S/RES/2111 (2013) Somalia S/RES/2110 (2013) Iraq S/RES/2109 (2013) Sudan/South Sudan S/RES/2108 (2013) Middle East S/RES/2107 (2013) Situation between Iraq and Kuwait S/RES/2106 (2013) Women Peace and Security S/RES/2105 (2013) Non-proliferation/Iran S/RES/2104 (2013) Sudan/South Sudan S/RES/2103 (2013) Guinea-Bissau S/RES/2102 (2013) Somalia S/RES/2101 (2013) Côte d'Ivoire S/RES/2100 (2013) Mali S/RES/2099 (2013) Western Sahara S/RES/2098 (2013) Democratic Republic of the Congo S/RES/2097 (2013) Sierra Leone S/RES/2096 (2013) Afghanistan S/RES/2095 (2013) Libya S/RES/2094 (2013) Non-proliferation/Democratic People's Republic of Korea S/RES/2093 (2013) Somalia S/RES/2092 (2013) Guinea-Bissau S/RES/2091 (2013) Sudan sanctions S/RES/2090 (2013) Burundi S/RES/2089 (2013) Cyprus S/RES/2088 (2013) Central African Republic S/RES/2087 (2013) Non-proliferation/Democratic People's Republic of Korea S/RES/2086 (2013) United Nations Peacekeeping Operations

(highlighted in black was on the news the other day, but written in French and translated in to English)

Edited by allabord4jah

Will one of you sisters please sign up for this and get the ball rolling ;)

http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=39376

I think I can tackle that!  lol!  I wonder if I get paid holidays and family health benefits.... oh wait, Jehovah has already offered that!   hmmmm, and it won't cost me a dime!

Exactly what is it i should do too speed these actions up. (laughing)

Tell them "religion is a snare and a racket" :D time for it to go!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Exactly what is it i should do too speed these actions up. (laughing)

I think Jerry's idea is splendid, you could also tell them you have an idea for a new uniform and you know where to get the money for it and then point at the Vatican. Subtle things like that I think would work.

:lol1: I just saw a show about John Adams and it showed his Secretary of state always looking for a new way to make money. He wanted to go to war with the French so his company could supply uniforms and ammunition. Funny how the story never changes!

Pointing at the Vatican as a source sounds good. You could probably include - the Mormon Church and the Church of Scientology as other good sources  :yes:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....