JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Raging Bull gores our dear brother...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4912 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very sad story...

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/local/ci_16738437

Bull attack stuns Clarksburg

By Jennifer Huberdeau, North Adams Transcript,

Updated: 11/30/2010 07:43:42 AM EST

Tuesday November 30, 2010

CLARKSBURG -- The local farming community is mourning one of its own following a fatal bull attack at the Marshalls' farm at 835 Daniels Road on Wednesday.

Paul Marshall was leading the bull and eight cows that had gotten loose back to their pens when the bull turned on him at about 1:22 p.m. on Wednesday, according to Clarksburg Police Michael Williams.

His wife, Caroline, said the family will hold a memorial in his honor at the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall on Rte. 2 on Dec. 11 at 2 p.m. The public is welcome to attend.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

It is strange how events sometimes take place coincidentally, and yet there almost seems to be a pattern to them. There was a spate of youth suicides in the UK; there are similar deaths occurring in fairly quick succession; I heard one sister say that there may be a particular demon who manipulates situations to satisfy its own particular perverted thinking. I don't know about that, but there are some strange coincidences.

To the point; there have recently been two deaths in the UK caused by bulls. A farmer gored by his bull, and a walker who was killed and his wife seriously injured when attacked by a bull. And now this on reported in the US.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-11754727

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-11854468

I heard one sister say that there may be a particular demon who manipulates situations to satisfy its own particular perverted thinking. I don't know about that, but there are some strange coincidences.

While we can never say for a certainly when this is happening, because we cannot see what goes on among spirit creatures who are invisible to us, I do agree that demons are manipulating situations all the time. That is why the world has because as bad as it has in the little time that has passed since 1914.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I agree that coincidences happen and we have no idea that anything else is going on. I was merely making the point that some unlikely things often happen multiple times in quick succession.

An elder in our congregation (now deceased) used to comment about brothers who reported things like being broken down on the motorway and 'by coincidence' someone stopped and helped them so that they got to the convention in time, and then claimed that Jehovah had helped them get there. He used to say, "But what about the brothers who missed a convention for the same reason, because no-one came to their aid? Are you saying that Jehovah is partial and helps one, but doesn't help another?" Of course it is "time and unforeseen occurrence" and coincidence.

I agree. many instances when things happen and you know Jehovah is behind it. Some things just cannot be explained as well. As long as we live in Satan's world, we all have to be extra careful not to let the demons in. Jehovah is a protection for us. if it wasn't for this religion and the hope it gives us, who knows what we would be doing? We lose loved one, but the enduring hope of the resurrection gives us a reason to go on. I lost a little boy when he was only nine, and the hope of seeing him again in the new world keeps me going. Our love for Jehovah is strong. As one watchtower put it,, there is a difference of knowing the truth, and having it in our hearts. Many know the what the Bible says, and have faith, but it is acting on that faith is what is important. Faith without works is dead. We do not have divine intervention yet.