JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Plant for Spiritual Health

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3903 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Plant Five Rows:

Plant five rows of peas.

Prayer

Peacableness

Patience

Praise

Persistence

Plant five rows of squash.

Squash pride.

Squash laziness

Squash indifference

Squash criticism

Squash negative thinking

Plant five rows of turnips.

Turn up for meetings

Turn up in ministry

Turn up with love and joy

Turn up with kindness and long suffering

Turn up with whole-souled devotion

Plant five rows of lettuce.

Let us incite one another

Let us speak in agreement

Let us stand firm in tribulations

Let us practice forgiveness

Let us remain in God's Love

:grouphug::flowers:  :kisscheek:

Edited by feather

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I have the impression that a lot of members here have read the book: The Secret... Everything has to be so positve in live

But negativity.. Oh no.. Or criticism.. Oh nooo... But is that being realistic.?.. Of course yo have to be positive, and we have

A special promise.. But live is not only be happy all the time.. We can have tribulation or other problems... Learn also

To accept these negative feelings, and that they are part of human nature.. And that God will give you the strenght to endure

In such period, like he did to his servant Job..

I think that is typical American, but here in Europe we are down to earth.. Ha ha..

Have a good night..

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Renee!

My want for Paradise is to have an awesome garden, with any and every imaginable, exotic plant I can find! And that garden will be huge, with lots to give away.  :wub: 

Not sure what will strike my fancy after a century or two, but still makes for some interesting mind pictures. Being a Witness is such an awesome treasure! And I truly feel blessed, even if some clown cuts me off in traffic! :angry: