JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My Laugh For The Day

Very funny that :lol2: very typical Trinitarian reasoning. ;)

I have seen these around for a while, most are quite political, I thought it was a company making the movies and releasing them but not the software. I am going to play around with this, it looks like fun.

Can anyone write this down in text instead of sound?

Thanks in advance.

(For me it's hard to understand some words and replies)

I had the same problem so I PM him and this was his response:

you are correct in your understanding of modalism .. ie one god in different forms or modes, is not trinity this is taught by oneness pentacostals today and often trinitarians get forced to resort of this form of reasoning even when it disproves their point- we often have to teach them what the trinity really is .. and then disprove it correctly.. now to your second point

if it takes three parts to make up all that god is .. ie (father son sprit) .. (shell yoke whites) .. then one single part cant make up the whole..

look at it like this .. if an egg is made up of a yoke .. whites and a shell

and you only had a shell ... no yoke .. no whites.. do you have an TOTAL EGG.. is the shell all that an EGG is..

this is important because if god is a trinity .. meaning all three = all that god is ..

you cant then say JESUS IS GOD .. because that is only 1/3 unless jesus himself is a trinity .. because god was just previously defined as having three parts.. ie father son, and spirit.

here is a nice tidbit i have been using if trinity discussions get into a hypostatic union conversation .. ie jesus is god and man at the exact same time

"According to the Trinity: You cannot divide person from essence... now you can divide PERSONS...but not ESSENCE... thus Jesus CANNOT be GOD with out being the Father Son and holy spirit..... because just as Jesus' ESSENCE is GOD, so is the father and holy spirit SIMULTANEOUSLY! "

protagerus and spiritualtruth channel's on youtube have excellent videos on the trinity and divine name. Both are trained in the koine greek and very spiritual brothers unlike some who get a little knowledge, get puffed up with pride and fall away from the truth.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Just cause its so hard for us to get together for a cup of coffee

1. CLICK ON THE LINK (COFFEE MACHINE BELOW)

2. PUT THE COIN IN THE VENDING MACHINE

3. CHOOSE YOUR DRINK

4. CLICK ON THE CUP WHEN IT IS READY

5. CLICK ON OPEN ENJOY!

I don't know how they figure all this stuff out. Enjoy

To start click

COFFEE MACHINEhttp://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoom_flash.htm?immagine=scherzi_150404_01.swf

Just cause its so hard for us to get together for a cup of coffee...

COFFEE MACHINE...

Tee hee! So when he said it tasted like ****** ****, well, he was right on the money!

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!