JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

An exceptional nights sleep!

Page 39 of our 2013 NWT states: "Recognizing the importance of the Bible’s message, we have undertaken the revision of this text... Such change prompted current members of the New World Bible Translation Committee to initiate this comprehensive revision." Bolding mine.

Our January 15, 2001 Watchtower states: "...the group of anointed Witnesses of Jehovah comprising the New World Bible Translation Committee..." Bolding mine.

All revisions of the NWT have been made by the New World Bible Translation Committee which has always been made up of the anointed.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Hmmm. Do not know how that appeared.

When I cannot sleep I go to Spiritual Heritage, get the head phones out, and listen away. Well, last night was one of those nights. I listened to several talks. One of them was by brother Jackson. And as I listened to it, I dreamed (???) I was getting a shepherd call

From him. He was in my living room. Giving that talk. I wondered what I did to deserve it, (in the dream) but it was sooooo nice!

And mind you, it was the talk where he uses the illustration of bringing a raw chicken to a buffet. (We do that when we do not study as we should before meetings. I think it was the WT he was talking about)

Our minds are so cool. And this was one of those dreams I remembered. Obviously.

What does this have to do with your "exceptional nights sleep"? And where did the quote from "Trey" come from? The reply should be in that forum. I can move this for you if you tell me which thread you meant to put it in? Then it will make sense, I'm sure :)

EDIT: You posted again the same time I did. Your second post makes sense! :)

Edited by Musky

A couple of things. That quote from Trey just showed up. Popped up. I tried to back out, and that was all that was posted. With my doggie on it. No clue as to what happened there. I decided I needed to put what I first intended there. So... If you can fix it....

Angela,,"Spiritual Heritage" is a wonderful site that has loads and loads of talks. I found it via this site. I have heard some of the most wonderful talks there. Like I said, if I can't sleep, I find a talk on this site, plug in the earphone, and I do not dread not sleeping.

I have all kinds of tapes I have made that i did the same with in the past. Tapes of talks. Kingdom music has got me through some pretty rough times.

Sleep can be pretty fussy for me. This is how I learned to handle it. I have ambien, but the stuff scares me. And since I do not have to get up to go to work anymore....