JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Prayers needed - - Did you hear about this?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3792 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

we received this from our friend, Sister in Brooklyn:

Friends who have families in the Truth in Cameroon and Central African Republic have informed me that they are being prepared by the elders to be ready to flee danger areas as things getting tougher on Christians especially in CAR.  Please pray for our dear ones there.

Edited by Samira

we received this from our friend, Sister in Brooklyn:

http://www.voanews.com/content/cameroon-deploys-troops-to-car-border/1802511.html

Friends who have families in the Truth in Cameroon and Central African Republic have informed me that they are being prepared by the elders to be ready to flee danger areas as things getting tougher on Christians especially in CAR.  Please pray for our dear ones there.

Thank you Samira for the news link..this will help us to be specific in our prayers in behalf of our brothers and sisters in need..

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I just can't resist posting this picture from the Feb. 15th Watchtower!!!

It is as if our King Jesus is "roaring" CHAAARRRGE!!!!...

I also picture in my mind's eye a flock of sheep on earth beneath being ushered into the pen at

the last minute!!!post-2322-0-01296600-1386340261_thumb.jp

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

The situation in the CAR is getting worse by the day.  The UN Security Council just yesterday approved an increase to the African Union-led forces there, supported by French troops.  

It's never been a stable place since gaining independence, but coup after coup is beginning to take its toll on the entire population.  The latest president was overthrown by Seleka, a Muslim coalition (its military leader was killed yesterday).  They're battling with Christian militias for control of the capital and the airport.  Sectarian lines are being drawn by the day and everyone is trying to avoid the CAR falling into an all-out sectarian war (imagine the Bosnian war in central Africa).  Today, 35,000 Christians have taken refuge in a Catholic church compound, but Seleka forces have been given permission to attack it.  Muslim neighbors are sheltering in their mosque.

The CAR is standing on the threshold of the slaughter of tens of thousands (if not more) of innocent civilians, all based on whether they carry a Bible or Koran.

2 Corinthians 11:26...."in journeys often, in dangers from rivers, in dangers from robbers, in dangers from my own people, in dangers from the nations, in dangers in the city, in dangers in the wilderness......27.....frequently without food, in cold and lacking clothing.....28.....Besides those things of an external kind, there is what rushes in on me from day to day: the anxiety for all the congregations......

Praying for all my dear brothers and sisters in this area. May they (and we) be strong as we endure the horrible last days of this system.....

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)