JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Copy from wol

I recently discovered I can't copy text from the wol site...

Is it just me?

Anyone aware of a workaround?

Using one of the several app 's that mimic wol I can copy a whole article but still can't select text and copy it

Sent from my HTCSensation using Tapatalk

This was pasted from the WOL ....

How Much Does Facebook Retain?

An Austrian law student wanted to know how much data about him had been stored by the world’s largest social network during his three-year membership, so he requested a copy. Facebook sent him a CD containing 1,222 pages of data. As reported by the German newspaper Der Tagesspiegel, the student said: “Everything had been stored—every message, every chat, including sensitive information about friends.” Included was information that he was sure he had deleted

However, I had to use "<crtl>V" to paste it since the "paste" option in the drop-down menu was grayed out.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

This was pasted from the WOL ....

However, I had to use "V" to paste it since the "paste" option in the drop-down menu was grayed out.

But did you used a pc or a mobile device?

I forgot to mention that I'm using a tablet with Android 4.2

JuSt copied and pasted on tablet.

Jehovah’s Witnesses—Who Are We?

We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Jehovah, the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians. Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom. Because we witness, or talk, about Jehovah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Explore our site. Read the Bible online. Learn more about us and our beliefs.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

JuSt copied and pasted on tablet.

Jehovah’s Witnesses—Who Are We?

We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Jehovah, the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians. Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom. Because we witness, or talk, about Jehovah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Explore our site. Read the Bible online. Learn more about us and our beliefs.

Hi Vernalee, can you tell me your Android version? I tried on my phone with version 4.1 and doesn't work either...