JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Finding Strenght Out of Weakness (WT March 2014/JW.Org)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3770 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

LIFE STORY
Finding Strength Out of Weakness
As told by Maite Morlans

Seeing my fragile 65-pound (29 kg) body seated in a wheelchair, no one would think that I am strong. But as my body loses its power, inner strength keeps me going. Let me explain how strength and weakness have shaped my life.

READ MORE: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20140301/finding-strength-life-story/

From our Forum Membership Policy (click here to read)

H: Copyright Violation

For both embedded links and direct links, caution must be taken to respect the copyrights of others. All sites, whether public, commercial, social, personal or private--contain elements that are protected under copyright laws. We reserve the right to edit or remove any post, image or other media that, in their opinion, constitutes a violation of the copyrights of any other individual or enterprise.

In summary...

* Do not post entire articles or large portions of them from our publications or upload them as attachments to the forums.

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Snipped the entire copy and pasted article from JW.org and the broken images (the branch does not allow hotlinking of their images.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I was very moved by this account.  I will make it a point to pray more for all our handicapped brothers and sisters.  It was very encouraging and made me think of something that the CO said during his last visit.  He pointed out that our physical exterior bodies can only be improved so far, you can't make yourself taller or prettier than you are. But Inside, our inner person can continue to be improved, we can be beautiful and continue to get better... there's no limits to "self" improvement from the Inside.

Our dear sister may have a body that is limited but she has a mighty spirit and is beautiful and strong Inside.  One day the outside will match the in.  Then we'll all run further and jump higher and enjoy full health whoever we are.

All praise to our wonderful and generous God JEHOVAH!!