JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Storm after storm

Annie..I'm glad you are safe...how frightening to feel the house shake! Your radar photo is unique to any I have seen..looks featherly! I think that reveals the strong winds..I watch U.S. radar on my phone and have seen some strange patterns this year..one thing is green splotches that look like powder puffs! I think , however man is damaging our atmosphere, plus unusual activity from the Sun , magnetic enomolies are occuring! The aftermath of all these worldwide disasters afford many witnessing opportunities! Take care..L ~ Elizabethpost-2322-0-51692000-1388150441.jpg

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Thanks Elizabeth, yes it gives lots off opportunities to witness ;-) my polytunnel has lost the plastic from one of the doors so it needs to be repaired. There is such devastation everywhere. ..roofs ripped off and cars overturned etc. Because we are on the Atlantic coast we are always the first to get battered. ...earths forces are so powerful !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

In the middle of another storm force weather system tonight...we've lost power and the noise is keeping me awake :-(

We have another storm due Saturday and yet again next week. ...there is something very strange about the weather !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

We've been cut off on top of our hill for a couple of days when it flooded on all the roads below. Brothers dug a trench round one family's house to divert the water from getting inside, so they only had their porch and garden flooded. Most folk living lower down in town just hung out of their windows watching their roads below flow like rivers at night, but it all eventually drained away by the next day. See the footage in the News forum of our harbour and beaches.

WE seem to be getting the tail end of the arctic weather from the US, clashing with a more temperate front to melt it to lots of rain and a  speed-up in the jet-stream touching a twisting air-stream across the equator and a high tide all at the same time in a nasty combination!