JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WOW!!! He is amazing. I love how they just are soooo!!! affectionate with him. Yes I also lookforward to the New System.

I love Born Free the Movie. When I was a kid there was a zoo out west & they had mostly lions & No way could you walk around. You had to stay in the car. windows shut etc & they would get ontop of the car & shake it, But to see them free would be unrule.

I would love to put this onto a USB stick. How Can I download this please to add to the USB? thanks.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

WOW!!! He is amazing. I love how they just are soooo!!! affectionate with him. Yes I also lookforward to the New System.

I love Born Free the Movie. When I was a kid there was a zoo out west & they had mostly lions & No way could you walk around. You had to stay in the car. windows shut etc & they would get ontop of the car & shake it, But to see them free would be unrule.

I would love to put this onto a USB stick. How Can I download this please to add to the USB? thanks.

If you have a computer there is probably some kind of YouTube downloader program available on the internet that can be used to download youtube videos....

There are several ways to download YouTube videos. Here's one of them:

Get the URL (website address) of the video you want to download. In this case, right-click on the video in PJ's post above. Click the first option, Copy video URL. A box opens with the URL in it. Hold down the Ctrl key on the left side of your keyboard and press the letter C. This will copy the URL into your computer's clipboard.

Note: If you do the above step from the YouTube site, the procedure is almost the same, except you only have to click the Copy video URL. The rest is automatic.

Now, go to the Video Grabber site. In the box that says Enter URL of Video Page, hold down the Ctrl key and press the letter V. The URL will appear there. Click the Grab it button beside it. It may ask you if you want to run an applet to continue, in which case you will accept it. Below, it will present you with several versions of your video, in various resolutions. Choose the one you want, and right-click (not left-click) the Download button beside it. Select the option Save Link as... or Save Target as..., depending on your browser.

That should do it.

• 1 month later...

AWESOME video!!! When i was little, a man had a full grown lion in the back of his station wagon. i went up and threw my arms around this magnificent beast, and have never forgotten it. ya, it was stupid, i know. i was a kid. btw, i use keepvid.com to d/l youtube videos.

BLJ