JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Games for graduation party

What kinds of games have you seen/done at graduation parties. Some of the ones here have had scavenger hunts (divide up in teams with one team per car), musical chairs, ect.... Not sure I want to do scavenger hunt this time. Lots of work & I worry about them racing around in cars. Thinking some "minute to win it" games.

There is a game called Wrap-a-round.

1. A gift wrapped box is placed in the middle of the participants which are in a circle. They could be sitting on the floor, or standing. I like sitting down better.

2. A bowl with a par-a-dice is passed around the participants.

3. Each rolls the dice trying to get 2 of a kind. They each get two tries before passing the bowl to the next participant.

4. When someone does roll and gets two of a kind, they get to unwrap the gift until someone else gets a pair and takes their place.

5. The game continues until someone gets the prize under ALL ...THAT....WRAPPING!

Needless to say, it's no cake walk to get to the bottom. Intelligence at play is the key to wrapping, (creativity). A red herring or two, some instructions that may or may not help. Something like STOP! (Then in small letters) you're wasting time.

Or a box in a box that reveals multiple boxes.

Do it twice at least. If the group is large, two circles can opperate at the same time.

The prize could be cash or a can of beets. Actually, a nice prize and a bogus one works really well.

It can get loud and frenzied. The laughter and excitement are a blast even for onlookers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

We had a "fashion walk" at one a few years back. We had several brothers do some sort of "walk" across the "stage" to music as though they were some sort of "celebrity" or "fashion model" on the "red carpet" - at ours, several of the brothers were Elders, one was a substitute CO .... it was hilarious - and clean!

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~