JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Moving Out of 117 Adams Street

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3678 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a touching video. For all of us who have toured 117 Adams Street and reflect on the role it played for so many years

in producing literature for the preaching of the good news all round the world. It was from here the literature  was produced that

was involved in helping our family to see the truth. So it with mixed feelings we witness the sale of these buildings. While I rejoice

in the decision of moving the world headquarter to Warwick for so many good reasons. Still like anyone who has had a significant

history in living and operating in one neighborhood, there is a tremendous sense of feelings of loss, nostalgia, and memories.

GStorrs46

This is an organization change I never thought I would see in my lifetime.  I always thought that the headquarters would forever remain in New York.  This has impressed upon me how forward moving Jehovah's organization is and how nothing get's in his way of accomplishing everything he has purposed!  This isn't some stuffy, old, dogmatic, religious organization but it's fast paced and ready to move on a moments notice in whatever direction Jehovah points!  These truly are exciting times to be a part of!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D