JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

International Convention Melbourne Australia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3696 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Its about 7 months away the 8 of us have almost ever thing lined up now.

Looking forward to the International in Detroit in July first.

So I am looking for others that are headed to Melbourne

Or brothers and sisters from Australia to make contact with

We have long layovers in Fiji. 

Sunday 10/12/14 from 5:50 AM till 6:10 PM

Wednesday 10/22/14 from 5:50 AM till 9:40 PM

The Branch is closed on Sunday but we where thinking of a trip to see it Wednesday

3-1/2 hours each way according to the brochure

Any contacts in Nandi Fiji would be helpful as well

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Still hoping to find some contacts ahead of time for Fiji or Australia if anyone know or is from there that would be great.

Hi :)

One thing for sure ... You will enjoy your visit to Melbourne, preparations are already on the way to organise trips and entertainment for you and of course spiritual activities as well.

Do u know which Congragation you will be visiting here in Melbourne ? Do you need any info in relation to your trip here ?

Agape

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Thanks Greg

We are involved in al the same preparation here in Detroit for the delegates coming in July.  We have all our tours selected but we have not been assigned a congregation as of yet.  Been collecting lots of information on your fine city and we are all pretty excited to visit and worship with our brothers there.  Maybe we will cross paths some how some way.  Nice to put a face to things.  If you have any out of the way local things that we would just not find on our own or through normal channels we would really like to hear about them.  Not into the commercial travel.  Prefer to see the real local flavor. 

Australia has always been on my list and when it came up I had to go.  Fiji is just an extra bonus.  Hoping to find some friends from there we could do something's with too. 

Thanks Greg

We are involved in al the same preparation here in Detroit for the delegates coming in July.  We have all our tours selected but we have not been assigned a congregation as of yet.  Been collecting lots of information on your fine city and we are all pretty excited to visit and worship with our brothers there.  Maybe we will cross paths some how some way.  Nice to put a face to things.  If you have any out of the way local things that we would just not find on our own or through normal channels we would really like to hear about them.  Not into the commercial travel.  Prefer to see the real local flavor. 

Australia has always been on my list and when it came up I had to go.  Fiji is just an extra bonus.  Hoping to find some friends from there we could do something's with too.

Hi, I am going away now to Apollo Bay but when I come back I will provide you with some tips ... Plenty to see here.. Do you like nature ? Agape

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)