JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

In Tamil nadu ( southern India).It's famous for textile towels, lungies(a night bottom dress worn by the male community in India, and turmeric.

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

How do they cultivate/harvest turmeric? What is a textile towel?

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

A rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper) for drying or wiping= towel > word web dictionary.

Erode is known as a textile city. everywhere there are looms which manufacture either raw fabrics(known as "grey" material in India) or there are printing units where bedspreads and lungies are printed.at other places there are looms where this towels are woven.

What language do they speak there in Erode, and what type of people ( religion ) do you meet in field service ?

GStorrs46

Tamil.And primarily its a Hindu religion oriented place.Also we meet Christians and Muslims also. Majority of them listen well.the congregation id growing good.there is a good special pioneer couples. And the brother is also the elder . And recently we were divided into two congregations with 3 elders each. And we have a publishers of around 75_80.

Talking abt the elder, he is loving , wise and to some measure strict also.I can say the congregation is like in the days of Solomon.there is daily field service and rps are always there working in the hot sun(40"degree) .for me this elder is like a wing less angel.

What kind, encouraging expressions you make about this christian overseer (elder) in your congregation.   How privileged we all are to have these men among us. (these wingless angels) whom the scriptures encourage us to "Hold men of that sort dear"   YOU certainly are doing that.  May we all follow your example !    Please keep sharing with us these encouraging points about your area.

I feel each congregation has its potential.we just have to pray intensely asking Jehovah to send the right person who can tap each individual's qualities. Then at a given period of time we all will be shining like the diamonds and would be like a near perfect reflection of the one in whose image we are created.

I always say to my co that we publishers have not seen any angels.But you(co) are the person who stands with authority representing Jah, and each of your actions still leave a great impact on us. This point applies to elders, to ministerial servants, to pioneers, to husbands, to wives and to all unmarried publishers by extension. We are created to reflect.Moses did that.Paul was able to(1 Corinthians 11:1) do can we.And we will surely do that(reflect) because the love of the father is deeply embedded into us.

By the way this is for you to encouraging me.