JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3598 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

" I know what the Bible says about "marrying only in the Lord",( 1Cor.7:39) but.....

" I know what the Bible says about the preaching work,( Heb. 12:25) but.....

" I know I should forgive my brother/sister,( 2 Cor.2:5-11) but.....

" I know I should be generous toward my brothers and toward supporting kingdom efforts,( 2 Cor.9:6-13 ) but.....

Whatever your but is, form a line in front of Jehovah and see what He thinks about your "butt". ( Heb.10:26 )

This system is ending, don't let your "but" cost you your life. ( Mark 9:43-47)

Well said my brother, and your point is very true. I did write this at a time when I was frustrated with family members. But it seems to have offended you, and I would never want to discourage my spiritual brothers and sisters. My apologies to you, brother Dilip Kumar. 

Isaiah 55:8, 9. This scripture is in the WT just released today. It was toward the end of the WT in an article called "Who Made God?" But a point it made was that: "Even our ability to reason is dwarfed by his" and it referenced that scripture.

So I say why even bother with a re"but"tal.  :D 

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

Well said my brother, and your point is very true. I did write this at a time when I was frustrated with family members. But it seems to have offended you, and I would never want to discourage my spiritual brothers and sisters. My apologies to you, brother Dilip Kumar.

Dear sis,

I am not at all offended.

I thought its a lame excuse, which some people use.so to encourage them I brought out my views.On the contrary I am much impressed that you have brought out such practical flaws which will initially weaken their faith and then ultimately crush it.Good going.Keep on posting.

Also a small gift for you following this

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk