JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WORLD CUP 2014 BRAZIL

I know many brothers enjoy watching football ( soccer) and have a team in particular that they would love to see lifting the cup.

I would love to see Argentina win even though deep down my heart i think Brazil will.

Remember in 2010 when Spiritism was practiced in order to predict who wins a game?

We heard  an Octopus was used to do that.

I hear even this year they have started using creatures made by the Creator to do this dirty Job. Spoiling the fun we are having, if you ask me.

Despite that brothers, Which team would you love to see lift the cup?

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

I prefer Italy for the reason of the guys who play it... They look really attractive to me... Oh my... wordly guys :P

You mean Mario baletolli?

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

For once those two countries are PLAYING football.

We usually hear a lot of fighting within those two nations.

Footballers are THE best-looking athletes, as a group. Fine boys out on the pitch. Great legs! :)

Do not mention legs next time please. I become uncomfortable.

Hi Brother Abdon,

Guess what?

I am also wanting Argentina to win! :ecstatic:

I am not Argentinian nor have I ever been to Argentina.

I just like soccer, I watch the various clubs in Europe and other countries.

So once I find certain players I like and teams who I like their style of play, I follow them.

So about 8yrs ago or so, I liked 2-3 players on different clubs that happened to all be from Argentina.

So when the World Cup came and I saw that Argentina had quite a few players that I liked, I wanted them to win.

And then when I learned some years ago that this young, small, fast player that had became my favorite player from Barcelona was Argentinian, then I continued cheering for Argentina!

So I am wanting Lionel Messi to lead Argentina to victory!  :backflip: 

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

Hi Brother Abdon,

Guess what?

I am also wanting Argentina to win! :ecstatic:

I am not Argentinian nor have I ever been to Argentina.

I just like soccer, I watch the various clubs in Europe and other countries.

So once I find certain players I like and teams who I like their style of play, I follow them.

So about 8yrs ago or so, I liked 2-3 players on different clubs that happened to all be from Argentina.

So when the World Cup came and I saw that Argentina had quite a few players that I liked, I wanted them to win.

And then when I learned some years ago that this young, small, fast player that had became my favorite player from Barcelona was Argentinian, then I continued cheering for Argentina!

So I am wanting Lionel Messi to lead Argentina to victory!  :backflip:

Exactly my experience.

You know brother Neil, I love Barcelona and Manchester City, and both teams have players in Argentina. I know half of the players there.

Iran v Nigeria was so boring - even watching with Iranians and Nigerians. :(

Argentina will put Iran to bed Saturday.

I did not watch it. It was midnight in Africa so i was asleep.

I checked the results, it was nil-nil, guess it was boring indeed.

Am looking forward to the game on Saturday.

Black stars lost.......and then the country went silent. Hopefully, they demolish Germany on saturday :D

..And you watched how Germany demolished Portugal.

Ghana has no chance.

You underestimate the black stars at your own peril. They are full of surprizes :D

Lets wait and see bro. Let us wait and see.

The coach should not bench Micheal Essien, he has experience.