JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

It Was Like God....

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3599 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

'It was like God dragged two fingernails across the the land': Terrifying 200MPH tornado cluster hits Nebraska leveling at least one town 'with one dead and sixteen critically injured'

(DailyMail/U.K./June 16, 2014)

*Friends, the pictures are really upsetting to me.  And worst of all is the beginning of the caption above "It was like God...

This breaks my heart when people think that God would be so cruel as to bring this much carnage and destruction in these areas hit by these storms.     You people out there who read this story, my God, whose name is JEHOVAH, is not to blame for the twisters that hit this state or any other state with severe wicked weather - James 1:13.  It may have been just the person's feelings because of what they were viewing (200 mile per hour winds), but know this, please don't blame God/Jehovah or his son/Jesus Christ for the weather that is so out of whack!

Wow, I think I posted an article on this also, but the article did not blame God, it simply stated it was a rare twin tornado...thank you for standing up for our God Jehovah I stand backing you up with support!!!

I was on another news site, and someone else in that devastating storm brought God into the picture.  Some say its "Mother Nature" others then say it's "God's will."  The statements that mention God, are the ones I take offense too.   These churches who teach their little sheep, don't know the true God/Jehovah, nor do they know the real Jesus Christ, his son.  They come off with their own version of what God is in their minds. So when these nasty storms blow in, cause death and destruction, all of sudden "GOD" they blame him, and since they think he is Jesus, they blame him too.  It irks me when people who are supposed to be "shepherds" in their churches, start to tell family members, "Yes, God took your little one, he or she are in heaven now, looking down and praying for you."  Am so glad the Great Tribulation that Jesus spoke about will soon come.  I hope out of these people who have lost someone dear to them will get the truth about our loving father, and his beloved son, Jesus.   They really should come to know "What Does The Bible Really Teach!"  Remember, our own brother's and sister's are in this carnage when these storms hit as well, and yet never do you hear or read from them, "God caused this, or he took my little angel from me."  We as Jehovah's people know from the Holy Scriptures/Writings that God/Jehovah nor his son/Jesus cause any of these tragedies.   James 1:13, and I always like the scripture in Jeremiah, where the Jews, started to be like their neighbors, the other pagan nations who worshiped idols made by human hands and sacrificed their own children to these god's, it states in the scripture how Jehovah our God felt (to humanize himself to us) the thought of killing children as a sacrifice never came up in his mind or heart - (Jeremiah 7:30, 31)  ‘For the people of Judah have done what is bad in my eyes,’ declares Jehovah. ‘They have set up their disgusting idols in the house that bears my name, in order to defile it. 31 They have built the high places of To′pheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hin′nom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart.’  If God felt this way in the past, he is certainly going to feel that way in our time.   Our God, Jehovah loves his creation!  He loved us so much he sent Jesus to us to reconcile us to him through his son.  This includes all of those people who have lost everything and or someone they know who may have been killed in any of these horrific storms.   I hope some of them will get out of their "churches" where lies are about the True God whose name is JEHOVAH, and lies about his beloved Son, Jesus, will flee.