JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace is the only path to true security for Israel and the Palestinians. Obama speech today

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3575 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Amen and a good speech. Let's hope something comes of it, eh?

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Amen and a good speech. Let's hope something comes of it, eh?

You can't use the term Eh thats Canadian lol

Ya let them hury up and get on the peace path for pete sake.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.603324

Just do it! Get it over with! Lets have PEACE ANS SECURITY!!! Come on....

Sounds good to all of us!  But won't come till it's Jehovah's time table.  Which I expect to be sooner then they think!   Say, didn't the flood begin on Oct 31st?  The first destruction of ungodly men, woman and children, including the demon's kids? 

Sounds good to all of us! But won't come till it's Jehovah's time table. Which I expect to be sooner then they think! Say, didn't the flood begin on Oct 31st? The first destruction of ungodly men, woman and children, including the demon's kids?

Idk but a lot sure does seem to happen in October when it comes to bible history.

I'm ready, bring it on!!!

I have been hearing more and more stuff in the news about how the US is losing credibility as a world power and it's force is diminishing in the world.

We know that there will be no more world powers after the US, so I have been finding these news articles interesting.

Til then, we wait patiently and hope and pray we don't have that much time to wait.

Edited by ava

Sounds good to all of us!  But won't come till it's Jehovah's time table.  Which I expect to be sooner then they think!   Say, didn't the flood begin on Oct 31st?  The first destruction of ungodly men, woman and children, including the demon's kids? 

Between Oct and November. But you're right for some interesting reason many significant events in Biblical/Mans history have occurred around this time. Adam was created around that time period in Autumn. The flood took place then. And also Jesus was born then. Coincidental may be. But certainly interesting as in antiquity the year began in autumn and ran through till the next autumn. With the first month of the year being what we now call September.