JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Vatican calls for Islam and Catholic Church to work together for peace

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3535 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Don't you think the Catholic Church needs to clean up it's own dirty laundry and disgusting messes before they tell someone else to do it?

Schazaam, good one! 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Hmm, kind of reminds me of the picture that was in the watchtower not too long ago where I think it was the pope and other members of false religion standing pretty with the politicians of the world. Of course the next paragraph or so brings out how the beast turns on her shortly after.

I find it really interesting that THIS pope is being hailed as  a "house cleaner" and firing factions and groups within the Vatican and going against the "old guard" in SO many different ways.  He has fans.   People can't stop talking about how different he is - a game-changer even.  Well...let the games begin :)  I can see his calling for this working group (islam/catholics) to be "heard" differently...simply because it's him....not former popes.  Maybe he makes progress...maybe he doesn't but as the world watches and hopes for something.... we'll be the only people standing back understanding what is really going on.   Just my .02 cents

Amos 4:12, in part: ".....Get ready to meet your God, O Israel."