JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2015 KM Available

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3464 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Spoiler :lol: :

Beginning in April, a meeting for field service will last from five to seven minutes.
km 03/15 pag 3

The article on the page 3 to 6 "Meetings for Field Service That Accomplish Their Purpose" give us more instruction and information about this meeting... i think it revised the info in KM 08/09

Edited by JJMS

I remember a 45min service meeting. As a pioneer, this was an agony. The brother was a very gentle old man but... 45 min. Hahaha. Good memories.

Was this a Meeting for Service? or a Service Meeting.

Service Meeting used to be 1 hour.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I remember a 45min service meeting. As a pioneer, this was an agony. The brother was a very gentle old man but... 45 min. Hahaha. Good memories.

haha! We had one meeting for FS like that once. We met as two groups, neither of the overseers were there and I was the assistant in the second group. I had to step in after 30 mins to encourage the brother to move on and get us out in the ministry. Very difficult situation....

i like the sample presentation...

tract leading to WT offer for April

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

In the year before last, while i was serving were the need is great,  i attended a Meeting for Service, in which the Brother Talked about the theme " The FaceBook "... it last some 20+ minutes...

• 3 weeks later...

In the year before last, while i was serving were the need is great,  i attended a Meeting for Service, in which the Brother Talked about the theme " The FaceBook "... it last some 20+ minutes...

i always thought the 'great need' in these areas was the need in preaching ... i guess some places have more 'needs' than just preaching!