JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - April

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3285 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I'm so glad you used the word 'chorus' and not 'choir'. Thanks ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

The reason why I mentioned that is because that is what Brother Splane said it was on the 2013 annual meeting. That's all. It's just the exact word /phrase that was used.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I wrote a small program to easily download videos from JW Broadcasting outside of JW Library. Perhaps someone may find it useful: jwb-downloader.herokuapp.com

It may take a few seconds as it first loads up but it's pretty quick afterwards.

You are the best!!!! Thank you so much! I was never able to download any video on JWB (to watch them on the go)... Now, you just made my day! Thank you so much again for creating and sharing!

Cada mes los programas mensuales nos llenan de animo y este mes no es la excepción, así que con mucho gusto les comparto el archivo srt con los subtitulos en español para el programa de Abril.

Este mes y de aquí en adelante primero Jah junto al equipo de JwSubTeam.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wlzkzqq8qi4243/jwb_E_201504_01_r720P.srt?dl=0

Sí están interesados en los Subtítulos en español para los meses anteriores Pueden Visitar este tema:

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/20287-jw-broadcasting-abril-subt%C3%ADtulos-en-espa%C3%B1ol/

stock-photo-21020728-fore-fingers-of-fro

How many fingers do you see here??  :huh:

ahhh, six?   ....   wait, it's a trick question - seven & two to hold the camera!  ... maybe nine, are thumbs considered fingers?

Edited by timpin

I wrote a small program to easily download videos from JW Broadcasting outside of JW Library. Perhaps someone may find it useful: jwb-downloader.herokuapp.com

It may take a few seconds as it first loads up but it's pretty quick afterwards.

OMG........you just raised a heavy burden from us....thank you soon mucccchhhhhhh :D

I love these theocratic heritage interviews.  Makes me feel so proud to be in the company of such faithful ones.  What amazes me is the forsight to interview these faithful ones even before we had the technology to make such interviews widely available. And  there they are interviews from the 90's for us all to enjoy, even though many are asleep in death or have taken up their heavenly assignments.

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODIntExp/pub-jwbiv_E_201504_1_VIDEO

Edited by sunshine