JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Noah's Ark - A Matching Game

I love this game!!!! I tried and tried and I'm getting better and better. I will like playing this and it will hwlp me with my wilting memory. I'll be 51 next week and I swear, I'm falling apart! My brain is going, My Right shoulder hurts, My left elbow hurts, My left knee hurts and my lower back aches. This getting old stinks!!! Jehovah...bring on the new system so we can hurry and grow young again!!!

the only thing i wished this had was a timepiece that counts down from 40 secs so you know how long you have left.

You see the water rising to the top, yeah? That's the time piece :-)

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like that fun games. I see that match animal make 40 sec. on first was failed so quickly when I was slow to think. next game was failed make close. next game got successes so well know now. I love it and good fun.

I think I got through it once. It's hard on a laptop using your fingers on the pad and tapping them. I should jump over to the desktop and use a mouse to see if I can speed up a little.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well i'm kinda being lazy cuz i'm putting a comment here so that this is back on pg one..easier to get to! :)

In the old days, late 90's, we would type "ttt" meaning 'to the top'.

Then in the early 2000's we would type "bump" because we were bumping it to the top, usually because the reply we were anticipating hadn't come yet and we wanted to make sure it was seen.

• 3 months later...

On 6/9/2010 6:10 PM, Sandra Metcalf wrote:

> It is fun. Good for old arthritis. Now i need a soothing drink.

LOL :-)

This is a fun one. You actually have to be quick!

- Bob Angle Jr.

{posted via email}

• 6 months later...

Hoorah! I did it after about 5 or 6 tries! That was fun...THANKS For brightening my day ! - Gwelgo

Hey brother, you're first post! --> :welcome:

We're no longer requiring that users display their full names. This is a change since you registered last year. You can change it here...

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/control.php?10,panel=user

well i'm kinda being lazy cuz i'm putting a comment here so that this is back on pg one..easier to get to! :)

In the old days, late 90's, we would type "ttt" meaning 'to the top'.

Then in the early 2000's we would type "bump" because we were bumping it to the top, usually because the reply we were anticipating hadn't come yet and we wanted to make sure it was seen.

Finally I learn what bump means, not that I really looked for the meaning, just kinda casually wondered. Nice little game too. I needed about 4 rounds to warm up. :)