JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I had 3 left, but I used to play this at Cracker Barrell all the time. I bought one and would win so much that I got bored with it. I'll keep playing when I have more time and I'll remember how to do it. You're a computer Geek, Bob!!! Thats how you can figure out how to put these games on here!!!

:lol1:

• 2 weeks later...

how'd you get that picture of the window up there?

You have a key on your keyboard called "Prnt Scrn" or "Print Screen". Hold down your shift key and press this button. When you do, a screen capture is copied t your clip board.

Open the GIMP and once it has loaded, move your mouse into the main window and either CTRL+V to paste, or right click -> paste. The screen capture should appear in the window. Use the rectangular selection tool to draw a dotted line box around the area you want to show off, and then from the drop down menu bar choose IMAGES -> Crop to Selection.

And then lastly bring up "Scale Image" to make sure the dimensions are 600 or less. Save it as a jpg and your good to upload.

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I'm clicking every circle and I still dont know what I am doing..

Your moving pegs on a board. When you jump a peg with another peg, the jumped peg gets removed from the board. The object is to jump all the pegs leaving just one at the end.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 3 weeks later...

first time was four left then second was two....I play it at

Aunt sarahs pancake house when I go.

Tammy

We have a restaurant called The Cracker Barrell around here where we can find this game. I used to play it in the doctors office when I was a kid too.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I FINALLY did it!!! And on the first try!!! I have played this game in the past and got frustrated with it, but I just started moving pegs without thinking too much about it and got down to just ONE!!!! I tried the Shift + Prt Scn but didn't get it to work, but that's ok, I KNOW I did it! :dance:

I can't believe I FINALLY did it!!! And on the first try!!! :dance:

Awesome.

One of these days I will work at this and try to document how I did it. I hardly ever get it down to one. Just once in a long while B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...