JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Research Guide for Jehovah's Witnesses—2015 Edition on jw.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3277 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If you open the Research Guide PDF with the Microsoft Reader app (Windows 8), then click on a publication reference, the screen will split in two, with the Research Guide on the left, and the IE app with Watchtower Online Library on the right.  Very cool, and helpful.

Since the release of the 2014 edition of the Guide, I've found myself using it quite a lot, maybe more than the indexes.  Anyone else?

What has anyone found to be the changes from the 2014 edition ?

The Research Guide is basically a condensed Index, nearly every section has had references added from publications printed in 2014. Otherwise it is largely identical to the previous edition.

I haven't used this much but I think I will more now. 

If you look at the index it has links to other pages, which have links to source files in the Watchtower and Awake as well as many other sources.

This means a LOT of work making the URL links and making sure those links are not broken. This is absolutely amazing!

So, in my evening prayer I am thanking Jehovah for his thoughtful creation of the Study Guide for all of us to use.