JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4706 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Was just watching the 10 o'clock news here in the UK. Obama has given a speech in the House of Parliament making history! No other US president or foreign leader has been privileged to speak in there. They were talking about USA and UK making global leadership!

He said that the UK and US' relationship is stronger than ever. Lots said about Libya and gaddafi.

Hotting up Indeed!

Was just watching the 10 o'clock news here in the UK. Obama has given a speech in the House of Parliament making history! No other US president or foreign leader has been privileged to speak in there. They were talking about USA and UK making global leadership!

He said that the UK and US' relationship is stronger than ever. Lots said about Libya and gaddafi.

Hotting up Indeed!

From the current May 2011 Awake, page 17...

At a joint press conference with

Prime Minister David Cameron of the

United Kingdom, President Barack

Obama of the United States affirmed

in July 2010: “We can never say it

enough. The United States and the

United Kingdom enjoy a truly special

relationship. We celebrate a com-

mon heritage. We cherish common

values. . . . Above all, our alliance

thrives because it advances our

common interests. . . . When the

United States and the United King-

dom stand together, our people—and

people around the world—are more

secure and they are more prosper-

ous. In short, the United States has

no closer ally and no stronger partner

than Great Britain.”

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

When they say peace and security then .....wham!!! Sudden distraction is upon them!!

distraction :shifty: or destruction ? haha

I like to call those 'tragic typos'....they make sense, in a funny kind of way---

When they say peace and security then .....wham!!! Sudden distraction is upon them!!

What that a typo or intentional ? ...........sudden distraction lol

LOL! I just typed away and got distracted too!!! It is funny. I have another funny one I just happened to have mentioned to my bible study.

READ SLOWLY: else...:perplexed:

When you know that by knowing what you should know you will be judged and thus avoid studying, You know that Jehovah knows that you know that you should be knowing his commandments.