JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

wol audio for wt study articles

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3232 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hello All,

I used to use the wol.jw.org link and clicked on the calendar icon to get the meeting schedule for the week and clicked on the link for the wt study article to listen to the audio of the article. I noticed the audio bar is no longer available. Anyone know a good way to listen to the study articles? I love to listen a few day before preparing to meditate on the material. I appreciate everyone's input on this

There might have been a slight change to the page design on WOL. I have also noticed that the audio player is longer activated/shown by default. However, if you click the "audio"/speaker icon where sound is available, such as a Watchtower study article, the audio player will be thereafter be visible as is supposed to.

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29